💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

B2theRich33
31 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

@B2theRich33the NJ transit app didn’t give me an option to select a date when buying tickets. Are they only good day of or will they be good tomorrow? It also didn’t give me the option to select a specific train so I’m guessing it’s good for any train headed in that direction? Sorry for the bothering you with this. :poot:

Nope they are good for like 6 months! 

• Thanks 1

Papergangstuh
46 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

@B2theRich33the NJ transit app didn’t give me an option to select a date when buying tickets. Are they only good day of or will they be good tomorrow? It also didn’t give me the option to select a specific train so I’m guessing it’s good for any train headed in that direction? Sorry for the bothering you with this. :poot:

I got my tickets last week for the train and they expire in 2038 so you should be good!

• YAAAS 1

MessyTop

Guys there’s a buy 1 get one 1 free train ticket! NJ transit to go to Metlfie. Info below. 
link 
https://www.njtransit.com/meadowlands

Meadowlands

There’s no easier way to get to MetLife Stadium, the Meadowlands Racetrack, or American Dreamthan NJ TRANSIT!  And now through Labor Day...

Bring a friend on us!  

Through Labor Day, you can bring a friend when you “Buy One, Get One” standard four one-ways between the same origin and destination using code VIBESAUGUST in the app.

The code can only be used once per account per  month.

Both tickets will be activated simultaneously and must be used the same day.

All tickets purchased using the promotion code expire and must be used by 11:59pm EST September 5, 2022.

Tickets are not transferable and there will be no refunds. Not valid for travel to/from Newark Liberty International Airport Station, SEPTA or Metro North Stations. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer.

How to take advantage of this offer: 

Get Started by downloading the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App!

Set up an account in the App

Select 4 One-Way tickets and tap “Proceed to Checkout”

Enter the promotional code VIBESAUGUST

Tap your payment method of choice and purchase the tickets

Your tickets will appear in the “MyTickets” section of the App

Activate both tickets before boarding the train or bus

Edited by MessyTop
  • Love 1

Does anyone else have Little Monsters GA pit VIP package? If so what time are you going?

I’m so confused by the email we got. The show starts at 9pm and I don’t want to be waiting outside in the heat, so I was planning on arriving at 8pm. But the email says if you arrive after 6:30pm you’re a “late comer”? Is it a mistake for me to show up at 8?

For people with LM GA package and queue up early - is the whole aim to get a good spot in the pit? After you get to the spot, do you just stay there for hours until the show starts without going to bathroom, not eating and sipping water? My bladder wouldn't last!

LateToCult
15 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Does anyone else have Little Monsters GA pit VIP package? If so what time are you going?

I’m so confused by the email we got. The show starts at 9pm and I don’t want to be waiting outside in the heat, so I was planning on arriving at 8pm. But the email says if you arrive after 6:30pm you’re a “late comer”? Is it a mistake for me to show up at 8?

Everywhere I check it says the event will start at 7:30. What email did you get that said 9 if you don’t mind me asking 

I got an email from VIP nation with the below:

Show Information

Show Date: Thursday 11th August 2022

Venue: MetLife Stadium, New Jersey

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 9.00pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.30pm – 5:50pm 

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Everywhere I check it says the event will start at 7:30. What email did you get that said 9 if you don’t mind me asking 

• Like 1

LateToCult
Just now, Nycboy said:

I got an email from VIP nation with the below:

Show Information

Show Date: Thursday 11th August 2022

Venue: MetLife Stadium, New Jersey

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 9.00pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.30pm – 5:50pm 

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

Oh wow! I only got an email from MetLife (but I have bowl seats and not VIP) and it says 7:30. I’m confused now. :air:

Saint Hollywood

A queue update for those with GA Early Entry tickets:

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • Thanks 1

KingWithNoCrown
12 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

A queue update for those with GA Early Entry tickets:

I’m all for this! But concerned on how this is gonna play out come tomorrow being that this doesn’t seem to officially be enforced? 

For example, If someone gets a wristband today but they don’t show up til much later in the afternoon tmrw what’s not stopping people that do arrive early from getting pissed off? 

Chromaticasid96
2 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

I’m all for this! But concerned on how this is gonna play out come tomorrow being that this doesn’t seem to officially be enforced? 

For example, If someone gets a wristband today but they don’t show up til much later in the afternoon tmrw what’s not stopping people that do arrive early from getting pissed off? 

This is not fair ! Why is this system being enforced now ?we should let MetLife handle their system ! I totally disagree with this 

• Like 2

KingWithNoCrown
Just now, Chromaticasid96 said:

This is not fair ! Why is this system being enforced now ?we should let MetLife handle their system ! I totally disagree with this 

No I agree with you! I meant it’s going to be very messy if MetLife isn’t backing/enforcing this.

• Like 1

Chromaticasid96
Just now, KingWithNoCrown said:

No I agree with you! I meant it’s going to be very messy if MetLife isn’t backing/enforcing this.

Agreed . MetLife has a system for early entry for tomorrow and yet there is someone giving out numbered wristbands a day before ! NOT FAIR AT ALL! how is this justified ? 

• Like 2