💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kacey Musgraves debuts her Nashville home in Architectural Digest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Musgraves purchased the property in 2020 during a time of significant change in her life, setting out to recalibrate the entire feel both inside and out alongside interior designer Lindsay Rhodes. “I wanted a place that felt like me,” she says, “where I could express myself without having to think about another person and what they might want. This felt like a new beginning.”
https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/inside-kacey-musgraves-serene-nashville-home

AD0522_MUSGRAVES_1.jpgAD0522_ED_LETTER_4.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_7.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_6.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_9.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_17.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_18.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_3.jpgAD0522_MUSGRAVES_12.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

That is very Bible belt Caucasian indeed. Especially with those framed typography like those one with "ART" :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo

I love it so much. This is the type of vibe I’m going for at home but cottage type of style…

Like @dojo said, I was always expecting it to be more country but I can still see it there 

Is like Artsy Country?  I love it though :vegas:

Hottie Detector

artdoll
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

@Healed My Heart look how cute her house is! 

miss heart lives lavishly I see :partysick:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Ororo Munroe
Just now, artdoll said:

miss heart lives lavishly I see :partysick:

as she deserves! :vegas:

Healed My Heart
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

@Healed My Heart look how cute her house is! 

I love it!!

As a fan I can see different parts of her interests and personality reflected through the design. Everything from 60s mod, to country vintage, to psychedelic influences, to spirituality, to her love of Japan, to the classic art influences in her latest album / visuals.

Everything is subtle so that the overall design remains neutral and chill, but all the individual parts are so eclectic. That's very similar to my personal design philosophy! :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Healed My Heart said:

I love it!!

As a fan I can see different parts of her interests and personality reflected through the design. Everything from 60s mod, to country vintage, to psychedelic influences, to spirituality, to her love of Japan, to the classic art influences in her latest album / visuals.

Everything is subtle so that the overall design remains neutral and chill, but all the individual parts are so eclectic. That's very similar to my personal design philosophy! :heart:

yaaas, I think it looks pretty cool!

and I want this chair omg 

AD0522_MUSGRAVES_9.jpg

Healed My Heart
28 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is very Bible belt Caucasian indeed. Especially with those framed typography like those one with "ART" :giggle:

I mean, it's not like she has a Hobby Lobby sign hanging on her wall. It's clearly just a trinket shelf, where things that don't fit the decor and have personal meaning are placed.

It's also in quotations, and I have to wonder if it's some sort of an inside joke. Nothing about this design gives me Bible belt.

She/her 💗💜💙

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I mean, it's not like she has a Hobby Lobby sign hanging on her wall. It's clearly just a trinket shelf, where things that don't fit the decor and have personal meaning are placed.

It's also in quotations, and I have to wonder if it's some sort of an inside joke. Nothing about this design gives me Bible belt.

If you ever entered a Christian house or airbnb you'll know. And this is not a diss, just saying stuff matter of factly. So no need to get offended or feel the need to defend her. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Healed My Heart
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If you ever entered a Christian house or airbnb you'll know. And this is not a diss, just saying stuff matter of factly. So no need to get offended or feel the need to defend her. 

Not offended! Just passionate about interior design and love to discuss it, and I disagreed with your take.

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived