💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

it's an EP....no one is in denial here but you hon

No I mean the album is in denial, not you guys... :)

Didn't you go to the BTWB? How was it?

Yes! It was fantastic. Exceeded every expectation I had and more! :giveup:

Sabertooth

Its an album -_- Just because Gaga says its an album doesn't make it so.

Its too long to be an EP TBQFH.

BlueVenusian

I'm not surprised at all. Anything Gaga releases always charts :awesome:

Rollercoaster

The Fame Monster worked for a number of reasons..

It was a well transitioned album after the creepy-psycho-Gaga shown in Paparazzi

Bad Romance was an epic sounding song with a very slick video

Telephone wasn't as epic, but was more commercially easy, and featured a massive popstar alongside Gaga... and a mad colourful video.

Alejandro did nothing for the album. I did love the demo of the song, but the album version ruined it for me. I think the darkness of the video to alejandro is what lead her to having darker looking videos for Born This Way and too many ideas to put out there all at once. She needs a refreshed 'edit' button or something.

SHICD is also a song that could've done with an increase in BPM. It kinda doesn't fit.

The main reason it worked so well is because there were no album tracks. The songs on there all seemed to be the cream of the crop of songs available. She needs this again. Not in terms of actual sound and things, but in terms of a clean theme, a clear direction, well planned releases and video concepts etc. And most importantly, nothing that wouldn't sound great as both a standalone single, and as an album track at the same time.

Dance in the Dark's non-release is still baffling. They could've released it after Alejandro, TBH. Her momentum was incredible and with a Bad Romance style video it would've been a winner.

279429ac-ff1a-4fa8-8be9-04759ed084a5.jpg

:legend:

It was seriously her peak. Everything about it was the best. The songs and videos were epic. She had the best looks and performances in TFM era. I LOVE The Fame and Born This Way soo much. But TFM is different. Its flawless. I count the 2009 VMAS as part of TFM. I think it started it. Everything about her was so exciting during TFM. I cant wait AT ALL for the next era! Idk is she can beat TFM, But lets hope so! Share Your Thoughts.

:worship:

Born This Way > The Fame Monster.

True.

I don't know if Gaga can top BTW with 'The next one'.