'No way' is FLAWLESS :nails:

This GIF had me rolflmfao :rofl:

I agree No Way is FLAWLESS

H34VYM3T4LL0V3R

until she's dead :troll:

:troll: ga >_>

Edited by H34VYM3T4LL0V3R

Gaga is Life

I so wish this was on The Fame Monster. No Way is my favourite unreleased and is probably one of my favourite Gaga songs that isn't one of my favourites.

iAmGermanotta

My favorite song from TFM is: So Happy I Could Die :) It was just so dramatic and it sounds good.

Bloody Mary has been recorded in the The Fame Monster era, but it's not an outtake of the album

The actual outtakes should be Earthquake, Reloaded, Church.

BROSEIDON

Bloody Mary has been recorded in the The Fame Monster era, but it's not an outtake of the album

The actual outtakes should be Earthquake, Reloaded, Church.

It's not? Weird. But since you have it I believe you'd know more about the tracks history than others

And Earthquake and Reloaded would have been amazing on the album. Crying at the fact this album could have been even more flawless. :emo:

I'm glad No Way wasn't on TFM. It doesn't go with it at all. I could see it on The Fame though

I think it would have fit on TFM. When the album leaked and everyone was sure it was a bonus track I had it as the 9th track on my iPod and it ended the album beautifully. The only part of it not fitting that I see is that it's theme/fear is very straightforward unlike the other songs, except Bad Romance.

Edited by aj91892

reloaded, church, and earthquake are TFM outtakes? okgood to know, we basically have two of them then :)

I'll perpetually be dying for church--it just sounds fantastic.

and dazedmadonna, what about vomit? I thought that was one too

"church" is her fear of religion monster

and

"vomit" is her fear of drinking too much monster

:troll:

no, but seriously, dazedmadonna, you said church, earthquake, and reloaded were recorded for TFM. they were obviously left off. was it because it was only an EP, or were they left off because they didn't fit the theme of TFM? because you could totally make the case that "church" is fear of religion, and "earthquake" is fear of rejection or lonliness or something (idk what reloaded would be the fear of).

idk if you know the answer, but if you do, i'd love to understand why these great songs weren't included :)

A lot of people don't appreciate Alejandro, and I can understand the lyrical frustrations, but it's so well paced that I love it. First those longful violins, then a brief speech of grief and departure, and BAM - the hard synths come in. Right on queue, the drum kicks in, and then it's off to the first verse. If you listen to it and just focus on the timing, it's a masterpiece. :legend:

A lot of people don't appreciate Alejandro, and I can understand the lyrical frustrations, but it's so well paced that I love it. First those longful violins, then a brief speech of grief and departure, and BAM - the hard synths come in. Right on queue, the drum kicks in, and then it's off to the first verse. If you listen to it and just focus on the timing, it's a masterpiece. :legend:

Alejandro is perfect. I love how deep the lyrics are--it is quite an ambiguous little song!

Alejandro is perfect. I love how deep the lyrics are--it is quite an ambiguous little song!

n0ne

Is Space Cowboy still around?

IRK, I want Gaga to work with him again

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"