Chlöe or Normani?

COOOK

vote bish  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Most excited for:

Featured Posts

COOOK

GettyImages-1237649417.jpg CDI7OIFF6NCNVNR2KNZBA2PNEQ.jpg

Two promising talents about to drop their debut album this year. Both artists have been teasing for a while- one a lot longer than the other- with somewhat long spacing between their lead and second single. They're also very exquisite dancers, have vocals for the gods, and polished visuals.

But which of them are you most excited for their music, and why?

NORMANI

b239413b70a9a7d82644ee2986fb79a5.1000x1000x1.jpg normani-fair.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

CHLÖE

139314ed784a383103669048d23481ea.1000x1000x1.png ab67616d0000b273bdfa6a852d9ab0b85e3cb653

Spoiler

Spoiler

BBhomemaker

Chloe without a doubt, she has been train for it, she is hungry for it and she gave us good so far.

Chic

Chlöe’s experimentation excites me more, I need to see more of their work first.

Suspiria

I really loved Chloe's work with her sister but her solo stuff has been trash IMO. To me it feels like she's just trying so hard to prove herself as mature and sexual and it comes across as painfully unnatural, forced and desperate. Sonically and visually it has elements of Ungodly Hour, just without the elegance, refinement and cohesive.

Normani has an elegance and mystique to her I'd say, but the way her releases are handled just makes her super boring to follow.

So honestly neither:poot:

pachinko
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I really loved Chloe's work with her sister but her solo stuff has been trash IMO. To me it feels like she's just trying so hard to prove herself as mature and sexual and it comes across as painfully unnatural, forced and desperate. Sonically and visually it has elements of Ungodly Hour, just without the elegance, refinement and cohesive.

Normani has an elegance and mystique to her I'd say, but the way her releases are handled just makes her super boring to follow.

So honestly neither:poot:

If you had to pick. 

papergangster

Chloe has been giving me everything and Normani continues to bore me. 

AnnTakamaki

Chloe, i do think they both talented but Chloe is more exciting to me. I hope Normani just go independence like Tinashe if her situation end up similar to Tinashe with RCA 

Killa

chloe has been a let down, since i liked the sisters from way back

girl seems stcuk in ha yonce sasha fierce phase

Normani last single really hit cord with me

Archived