💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica songs you're most excited to hear live?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Which songs are you most excited to hear/experience live at the Chromatice Ball and why?

Personally, I'd have to say (in no particular order)

Alice: pretty sure she'll open with Chromatica I and Alice and if she does, wigs will go missing
Enigma: her vocals in the song are just insane and I'm sure she'll be able to pull it off live as well. 
Replay: this song will be pure energy live, especially the last chorus
Sine From Above: this song was made for stadiums imo
Rain On Me: can't wait for everyone singing along, also the "hands up to the sky" part will be so cool

What are your picks? :) 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Alice, Fun Tonight, Enigma and Replay. I’m not going but pretty excited to see videos of these songs live. 

And as much as I love Sour Candy I’m just not sure what to expect. Will it be like an interlude? Idk. 

itsdominik
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Alice, Fun Tonight, Enigma and Replay. I’m not going but pretty excited to see videos of these songs live. 

And as much as I love Sour Candy I’m just not sure what to expect. Will it be like an interlude? Idk. 

I feel like Blackpink's part of Sour Candy could be used as a short interlude for a quick change, with Gaga returning to the stage to perform her part

HeavyMetal Halcyon

In order: 

1. Enigma

2. Replay

3. Rain On Me

4. Stupid Love 

5. Babylon 

ProfessionalClown

Replay by far. It’s my #1 since first listen and has just gotten better and better. The beat drop is SO heavy and sounds amazing. I’ve played it on my speaker in the shower and literally broke the shower rod bc I bopped so hard 

• PartySick changed the title to Chromatica songs you're most excited to hear live?
Robo Ga

All, but ever since my very first listen of Chromatica I have been so excited to hear fun tonight live. I think that song was made for a stadium. I cannot wait.

🤖⚡️

TAIPEI

ALICE

RAIN ON ME

SINE FROM ABOVE

BABYLON

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

warhol killer

I already know that Replay will sound GOOD live, especially with a live band. Imagine the drums on the chorus? :giveup:

I feel like the interludes/transitions on the album would also sound good live, similar to what Chromatica Ii sounded like in the VMAs.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Gagaism

Alice (I feel like dying everytime I think on listening to it live), 911, Stupid love and Plastic Doll.

KindnessPunk

FREE WOMAN!!! They way I’m going to levitate when she performs this song!! And Plastic Doll, so excited for the ending of the bridge where she goes: “What is this sagaaaa???” And the entire stadium will go: “OH!”

Am-I-E-I-E-I-E 

Lets Go Dancing GIF by Big Brother

Archived