question

Early Entry: what time?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Do you have "just" early entry or golden circle early entry

if you have first i would queue from 7/8 am on 

for golden circle 1pm brought me front row at plenty of stadium shows (p!nk, phil collins for example)

with sting i was lucky - i was there 1 hour before they let us in and was front row in the middle 

At what time did the organization tell you you had to be there? 

DeanSummer

If I recall right the doors opened at 4 for everyone and 3:30 for the early entry 

DS

beli8
4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

So I'm looking at the train schedules and I am wondering what time I should be at the stadium with my Early Entry ticket.
For those who had Early Entry tickets for previous tours, at what time did you have to be in the line?

I know someone said you may get an email about a month or so before the show, but all the ones Ive gotten early entry for dont email us with the instructions until about 1 week or less before the show. For shows where there is no meet and greet with the artist, usually they instruct us to be there about 2 hours before the doors open for the general public. So with that said I would play it extra safe and get your tickets to arrive about 3-4 hours before the doors open (doors usually open 1 hour before show time). This is my experience with shows in the US.

Caio SCav

Only by reading the comments, I am already anxious and wondering if it is ok to get there by the morning :saladga:

numb the flame

When I saw the artRAVE in London, general doors opened at 18:00, early entry I believe was half an hour before. 

• 5 months later...

I have never been to a Gaga concert, this is my first time at the chromatica ball, been a little monster since I was 10yrs old! I purchased Little monster GA pit package which come with early entry. At what time should I get there if I want barricade view?? It’s literally days away I can’t wait     

On 9/10/2022 at 1:39 AM, Antony said:

I have never been to a Gaga concert, this is my first time at the chromatica ball, been a little monster since I was 10yrs old! I purchased Little monster GA pit package which come with early entry. At what time should I get there if I want barricade view?? It’s literally days away I can’t wait     

any time before 4 should be good. they haven't sent the email yet but i think it's 4:30 they start check in. go earlier if you want everyone just gets in line and waits Lol 

Archived