đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Early Entry: what time?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

So I'm looking at the train schedules and I am wondering what time I should be at the stadium with my Early Entry ticket.
For those who had Early Entry tickets for previous tours, at what time did you have to be in the line?

It depends on the show and how many platforms she'll perform what songs and where you'll want to stand but the whole point of EE is ofcourse that you don't have to que long and can come like 1h before the entry time 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Jarvin
1 minute ago, Bat said:

It depends on the show and how many platforms she'll perform what songs and where you'll want to stand but the whole point of EE is ofcourse that you don't have to que long and can come like 1h before the entry time 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

I always line up from 8AM anyways. Gotta see up close if that rah rah bitch is real or not :trollga:

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Bat said:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

I know, but I'm referring to the time slot when you have to be present. There's a certain time you have to be there, so they can guide the group with EE to the merch, the waiting place and finally the stadium. I'm referring to that time. Normally, you can't just show up 'whenever you want'.

dep18702
38 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

So I'm looking at the train schedules and I am wondering what time I should be at the stadium with my Early Entry ticket.
For those who had Early Entry tickets for previous tours, at what time did you have to be in the line?

Closer to the event (like a month or less…maybe even weeks/days before) you’ll get an email detailing everything and what time doors open for Early Entry. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Early in the morning, remember that it's a stadium.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Lona Delery

depends on the venue and artist, and since gaga hasnt played a show here since 2014 i have no idea.

for lana, i usually start queuing between 5-8 am in the morning, depending on the city. e.g. if youre doing dĂĽsseldorf, youll deffo need to be there early, not so much with arnhem i would say.

but i dont see the point in queuing if youve got early entry, youll have a guaranteed good spot at the stadium, so unless shes coming down to the pit to greet fans and sign/take pictures, theres no real advantage of queuing imo

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

1 hour ago, Jarvin said:

I always line up from 8AM anyways. Gotta see up close if that rah rah bitch is real or not :trollga:

ull wait from 8 am to 6pm?

Illundressyou
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Early in the morning, remember that it's a stadium.

Don't think I've ever been to a stadium concert, why do you have to queue early there?

Illundressyou
59 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

depends on the venue and artist, and since gaga hasnt played a show here since 2014 i have no idea.

for lana, i usually start queuing between 5-8 am in the morning, depending on the city. e.g. if youre doing dĂĽsseldorf, youll deffo need to be there early, not so much with arnhem i would say.

but i dont see the point in queuing if youve got early entry, youll have a guaranteed good spot at the stadium, so unless shes coming down to the pit to greet fans and sign/take pictures, theres no real advantage of queuing imo

How do people queue for half a day? Where do you go pee? You would have to have someone to reserve your spot, right? :saladga:

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Don't think I've ever been to a stadium concert, why do you have to queue early there?

Because it fits a lot of people, I've camped for arenas and they were 300 people, a stadium has more EA tickets sold

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Benji

It depends on what kind of experience you want.  I’ve never understood people who get there super early for barrier or close to the stage… you spend the whole show looking up and your view isn’t that great :ladyhaha: If you have early entry, I’d just get there like 15-30 mins before they allow you in and you’ll get a good spot.

Personally, I just turn up in time for the warm up acts and I’m happy with the spot I’ve got.  I’ve got Golden Circle for Chromatica Ball so I’m not stressing at all about the time I get there, the view is going to be good no matter what.

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, Illundressyou said:

How do people queue for half a day? Where do you go pee? You would have to have someone to reserve your spot, right? :saladga:

youre free to come and go, usually. unless youre gone for hours, noone is gonna say anything - i mean, everyone is just sitting around doing nothing. about 1 hour before doors is when you no longer can go to the restroom but thats perfectly doable

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

NewUsername
3 hours ago, dep18702 said:

Closer to the event (like a month or less…maybe even weeks/days before) you’ll get an email detailing everything and what time doors open for Early Entry. 

Yeah, I know, but I can't wait till then to buy my train tickets.

And nobody is really answering my question, lol.

DeanSummer

Do you have "just" early entry or golden circle early entry

if you have first i would queue from 7/8 am on 

for golden circle 1pm brought me front row at plenty of stadium shows (p!nk, phil collins for example)

with sting i was lucky - i was there 1 hour before they let us in and was front row in the middle 

DS

Archived