Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tony wishes Gaga happy birthday

Meat

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Tony is the ultimate 1 people in the room for Gaga. Never gonna forget how he rescue her when she was at rock bottom during ARTPOP era :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

G U C C I

Imagine being this close to Tony Bennet, god mother to Elton John's kids, great relationship with Liza Minnelli, and of course friends with Cher. She really is honoring and protecting the older icons because she will be there one day herself. It's amazing to see

Bradley

Is it just me or her reputation has hit another level recently?

Singing for the president? Being given the opportunity to present Best Picture? Harvard's Artist of the year award? The endorsement of world-renowned directors like Jane Campion and Guillermo del Toro? The way she's always prioritised in award season ads and YouTube video titles when other celebs could've been chosen instead? Being the only celeb with Jake Gyllenhaal to have a non-virtual Variety Actors on Actors interview and being chosen to grace their cover?

Ronk
18 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Imagine being this close to Tony Bennet, god mother to Elton John's kids, great relationship with Liza Minnelli, and of course friends with Cher. She really is honoring and protecting the older icons because she will be there one day herself. It's amazing to see

And highly respected by many icons such as Julie Andrews. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

DanielM
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is it just me or her reputation has hit another level recently?

Her success proofs being kind and respectful pays off in this world. She could be bitter that many people have misunderstood her in 2009 and 2010, or she could write an angry message on Twitter after the Oscars snubbed her this year. However, Gaga always chooses to be graceful, and she just continues the work for later achievements. Honestly, she is a great leader and an example for our own lives. 

PunkTheFunk
34 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

And going to Barbra Streisand's house for dinner. She is collecting gay icons like infinity stones.

Ronk
1 hour ago, DanielM said:

Her success proofs being kind and respectful pays off in this world. She could be bitter that many people have misunderstood her in 2009 and 2010, or she could write an angry message on Twitter after the Oscars snubbed her this year. However, Gaga always chooses to be graceful, and she just continues the work for later achievements. Honestly, she is a great leader and an example for our own lives. 

Mte.  Living a life of kindness has brought her much love, admiration, and respect. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived