💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

What if Charli XCX produced Sour Candy?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

What if instead of appearing on Dawn of Chromatica, Charli XCX had worked with Gaga on the original album?

More specifically, what if she handled production of Sour Candy instead of BloodPop and Burns?

Aaaand, ICYMI: my Chromatica Nostalgia project so far! A mashup album containing tracks from Chromatica and Future Nostalgia!

Spoiler

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

alsemanche

That already sounds better than the original song :firega:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

That already sounds better than the original song :firega:

Omg THANK you! :firega: You should have heard my earlier attempts :ladyhaha:

elijahfan

I get what you're asking, but Charli isn't really a producer, so I think this question should be phrased differently.

But yay, Sour Candy could be up Charli's alley I guess.

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I get what you're asking, but Charli isn't really a producer, so I think this question should be phrased differently.

But yay, Sour Candy could be up Charli's alley I guess.

Very valid point! I guess a better thing to say would be that this is a reimagining as if Charli XCX and A.G. Cook had produced Sour Candy together with BloodPop and Gaga :staymad:

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Very valid point! I guess a better thing to say would be that this is a reimagining as if Charli XCX and A.G. Cook had produced Sour Candy together with BloodPop and Gaga :staymad:

Honestly, I'm so curious about the songs Gaga worked on with the hyperpop scene. So sad we will likely never get to hear the SOPHIE tracks...

Anderson123

Sour Candy is probably my favorite song from the original and the remix is my favorite from Dawn so I personally would not like it any different lol but the 911 remix was quite good. She made her own version of it and that's pretty cool.

TEANUS
26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Honestly, I'm so curious about the songs Gaga worked on with the hyperpop scene. So sad we will likely never get to hear the SOPHIE tracks...

I think releasing the song(s) they worked on together and donating all of the proceeds to trans charities would be the best way to go about it, sharing her work and allowing it to benefit the trans community even after SOPHIE has passed, furthering her influence

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Sour Candy is probably my favorite song from the original and the remix is my favorite from Dawn so I personally would not like it any different lol but the 911 remix was quite good. She made her own version of it and that's pretty cool.

The 911 DOC remix is one of my faves! Such a total transformation that also WORKED

elijahfan
44 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I think releasing the song(s) they worked on together and donating all of the proceeds to trans charities would be the best way to go about it, sharing her work and allowing it to benefit the trans community even after SOPHIE has passed, furthering her influence

The thing is, those songs are most likely unfinished, and I can't imagine anyone eager to touch those.

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The thing is, those songs are most likely unfinished, and I can't imagine anyone eager to touch those.

That’s true :messga: Anything I said assumes that they had any sort of final product

Danny Milk

this is more like if dylan brady (100 gecs) produced sour candy

I guess it doesn't really matter

TEANUS
20 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

I should have said "produced like a Charli XCX song" :ladyhaha:

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Danny Milk said: