💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Megarate | HIStory by Michael Jackson

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Megarate | HIStory by Michael Jackson

Albumism_MichaelJackson_HIStory_MainImage.jpg

HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I is the ninth studio album by American singer Michael Jackson, released on June 20, 1995. It was the fifth Jackson album released through Epic Records, and the first on his label MJJ Productions. It comprises two discs: HIStory Begins, a greatest hits compilation, and HIStory Continues, comprising new material written and produced by Jackson and collaborators. The album includes appearances by Janet Jackson, Shaquille O'Neal, Slash, and the Notorious B.I.G. The genres span R&B, pop, hip hop, elements of hard rock and funk rock. 

HIStory debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, among nineteen other countries. Six singles were released, including the protest songs "Earth Song" and "They Don't Care About Us". "Scream", a duet between Jackson and his sister Janet, became the first song to debut in the top five on the Billboard Hot 100, reaching number five. "You Are Not Alone" was the first song in history to debut at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.

The album has sold over 20 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time. It was nominated for five Grammy Awards at the 1996 Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, winning Best Music Video – Short Form for "Scream". Jackson won an American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist at the 1996 American Music Awards.

michael-jackson-performs-on-stage-during-is-history-world-tour-at-picture-id71437058?k=20&m=71437058&s=612x612&w=0&h=KAlImV04F9C7K2yLwnbQ2y5a6ZO5G_jLck4YkRugGn4=

Everyone is welcome to vote. We will be rating the tracks from Disc 2 (Scream - Smile). Please submit your rates by Saturday 16th April by using the Google form link below:

https://forms.gle/ZTvkGsyvzTwZaUmy5

Let me know if you would like to be added/removed from the MJ taglist. I have added a few extra people who I thought might be interested:

michael-jackson-performs-on-stage-during

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artdoll

I'm interested

Spoiler

but I haven't really deep dived into MJ's discography at all so I don't think I'm qualified

Thread Talk GIF

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Cello
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

30 SONGS?! 

read the rules :grr:

Cello
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

I'm interested

Reveal hidden contents

but I haven't really deep dived into MJ's discography at all so I don't think I'm qualified

Thread Talk GIF

well it's never too late to start :ally:

Cello
Just now, Teletubby said:

am i winning?

you win at consistently voting within 2 minutes of the thread being posted :tony:

Cello
Just now, bionic said:

omg Stranger in Moscow is maybe THE best song in MJ's disco

taste :applause: 

this album is straight 10s for me :firega:

Hyperobject
6 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I'm interested

Reveal hidden contents

Thread Talk GIF

i thought you had enough time to deep dive while being held by partyc*ck in hee-his basement. 

artdoll
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i thought you had enough time to deep dive while being held by partyc*ck in hee-his basement. 

I went to therapy to help deal with the trauma, @SamanthaC & @River rehabilitation methods worked like a charm :derpga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Cello
3 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I went to therapy to help deal with the trauma, @SamanthaC & @River rehabilitation methods worked like a charm :derpga:

that's nice but did you listen to HIStory? 

me-l.gif

Archived