Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki crosses out Cardi, Megan and Doja from tweet

Kimmo

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Ugh. So much for women supporting women. So sick of ha :patrizia:

vitoburrrito

She might actually be trying to avoid being shady by removing specific people from that post. I think she wants people to focus on what the rest of the post says instead of just comparing her to the other artists listed. Of course by crossing them out, it just brings more attention to it...who cares anyway

StarstruckIllusion

Doja? After that Get Into It Yuh line?? Oh **** off. She’s so embarrassing and has drawn even more attention to them vs. if she hadn’t done this ☠

EDIT: After reading the post and the other side, I guess she coulda crossed them out for protection, but really, she should have just not posted this

LunaUniverse

Growing up is being stone-faced instead of hee-hawing at this attitude :awkney:

1# Samoyed Stan

Teletubby

she also crosses out City Girls from this post

cs.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

AnnTakamaki

I feel bad for Doja after the whole time she’s been supporting this woman

Rahrahbitchson

If she wouldnt crossed them it would have been even more messier, she shouldnt have post this in the first place but we know why she do it :chica:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Luke78619
15 minutes ago, vitoburrrito said:

She might actually be trying to avoid being shady by removing specific people from that post. I think she wants people to focus on what the rest of the post says instead of just comparing her to the other artists listed. Of course by crossing them out, it just brings more attention to it...who cares anyway

She could’ve just cropped the screenshot :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

lasagna
26 minutes ago, vitoburrrito said:

unfortunately we know nicki and what shes like, she was 100% tryna be shady for who knows what reason

human turd

Archived