Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

7. SAKURA | score: 7,25
highest score: 2
lowest score: 10

SAKURA.png
comm.png
• Great lyrics, nice vocals. I like the crowd effects, but the sharp sudden end to the album isn't great IMO
• Really good song vocally and lyrically. I love the whole live performance thing she did with it. I just wish it ended better. I hate the way it cuts at the end and the album just... ends. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

6. G3 N15 | score: 7,375
highest score: 9,5
lowest score: 3

G3-N15.png
comm.png
• Best lyrics of her career, so beautiful. Nice vocals, but production could maybe have been a bit more varied
• Very touching ballad. I love it sonically and lyrically. Her vocals are also really good on this one. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

5. LA FAMA (with The Weeknd) | score: 7,875
highest score: 11
lowest score: 1

lafama.png
comm.png
• not a bad song, but kinda random
• Great production, interesting direction. But The Weeknd cheapens this so much for me idk why, and the lyrical topic is so boring, she does nothing interesting with this theme
• Hated it from its release and I still hate it. There's nothing interesting about this song, and slapping The Weeknd on it for no reason only makes it worse. 

5. COMO UN G | score: 7,875
highest score: 8
lowest score: 5,6

COMO-UN-G.png
comm.png
• I don't really love this one. It's a cute ballad but the album could have done without it really. 

Teletubby

4. LA COMBI VERSACE (feat. Tokischa) | score: 8
highest score: 10
lowest score: 7

LA-COMBI-VERSACE.png
comm.png
• If you ignore the lyrics it's a bop. Could easily be from one of Charli XCX's 2017 mixtapes
• Another underrated bop. It grew on me immensely. And also another track with heavy Arca sounds. 

Teletubby

3. SOAKO | score: 8,125
highest score: 9
lowest score: 7

saoko.png
comm.png
• Should have been the lead. Cool contemporary lyrics with interesting theme. Instrumental is good but not as rich as some of the others.
• I wasn't sure about it when it was first released but it works great as an album opener and introduces the themes and sound very well. A bop. 

Teletubby

2. BIZCOCHITO | score: 8,375
lowest score: 6,5

BIZCOCHITO.png
comm.png
• an anthem
• Catchy, I like the vocal effects. Okayish lyrics
• UNDERRATED BOP!!!! It slaps so hard.

Teletubby

1. CANDY | score: 8,875
lowest score: 9

candy.png
comm.png
• Best song on the album, from the production, lyrics, her voice. I hope the latin american countries EAT THIS 'cause we use to like this type of songs. I hope she promotes this
• Gorgeous melodies, vocals and production. Lyrics are fine but not too interesting

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

11. MOTOMAMI | score: 6,125
highest score:9
lowest score:2

huuuh ROBBED

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

9. BULERÍAS | score: 6,75
lowest score: 2

BULER-AS.png
comm.png
• good but doesnt fit the album
• Solid, just not that impressive as we know she can do this type of song effortlessly atp
• ICON LEGEND i love this one so much, it's very old school Rosalia but with a current Rosalia twist. I love the irony on it. 

NAAAAUR  deserved a lot more

alsemanche

8. DIABLO | score: 6,875
lowest score: 4

DIABLO.png
comm.png
• Another song with heavy Arca-esque sounds. Love it. 

8. CUUUUuuuuuute | score: 6,875
highest score:11
lowest score:3

CUUUUuuuuuute.png
comm.png
• too short
• Best song on the album. It's a chaotic ride and I'm always here for that. I wish she made more songs along these lines. Also very Arca-inspired (again). 

not the top 2 songs already being out....

alsemanche

5. LA FAMA (with The Weeknd) | score: 7,875
lowest score: 1

i have to laugh

alsemanche

1. CANDY | score: 8,875
lowest score: 9

candy.png
comm.png
• Best song on the album, from the production, lyrics, her voice. I hope the latin american countries EAT THIS 'cause we use to like this type of songs. I hope she promotes this
• Gorgeous melodies, vocals and production. Lyrics are fine but not too interesting

hmm i don't agree. it's  a very good song but definitely not the best.

Archived