💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official Chromatica Ball Promotion Thread

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Have you seen any kind of official promotions/ads/commercials for the Chromatica Ball in your city or on the internet? Let's collect them here and get excited :party:

The official Tour advertisment:

Chic
8 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Have you seen any kind of official promotions/ads/commercials for the Chromatica Ball in your city or on the internet? Let's collect them here and get excited :party:

The official Tour advertisment:

I’m still in utter shock this is happening!!

Ack1234
3 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Her team has to do something about that show in the Netherlands, promote it on the streets and on TV. The sales situation for this show is alarming…

Don’t think the London second night is selling out as fast 

HighwayFantasy
7 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Her team has to do something about that show in the Netherlands, promote it on the streets and on TV. The sales situation for this show is alarming…

I know... I keep looking at those empty seats as I am afraid I am going to miss my first ever Gaga concert in my 12 year monster life. FFS:giveup:

Adelita
23 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Don’t think the London second night is selling out as fast 

Who told you? Standing tickets have already sold out, there are only seated tickets left at the back of the stadium.

Adelita
29 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I know... I keep looking at those empty seats as I am afraid I am going to miss my first ever Gaga concert in my 12 year monster life. FFS:giveup:

They need to do something, that's why she's hired a manager and a marketing team. In fact, they should have booked a show in Italy, Switzerland or Belgium, where she's in much greater demand.

Netherlands isn't even one of the targets in Europe when it comes to touring, I don't know what they had in mind when booking this show, but one thing I do know, they need to move their asses and do something to sell these tickets.

Ack1234
27 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Who told you? Standing tickets have already sold out, there are only seated tickets left at the back of the stadium.

I was meaning as fast as the first night  selling 

Adelita
3 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I was meaning as fast as the first night  selling 

Obviously the second show always takes longer to sell out than the first. The only worrying show so far is the one in Netherlands, her team has to do something to sell the tickets for this show.

• 2 weeks later...
TAIPEI

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

• 3 weeks later...

Archived