💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your dream Setlist-thread Setlist??

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

GGD sure can perform? :flutter: Here’s my ideal setlist of setlist threads they’ll perform in the future!

This intro would snatch SO hard… imagine the entrance :giveup:

Oh and imagine the transition to this??

I know most hate this bop, but tbh… it deserves a lot more justice:

This deep cut would KILL me live omggg

Oh and she HAS to end with CLASSIC but y’all already know that!!:

and then the Encore?? This diamond certified smash!! The locals KNOW this one 😍😍

-

Share your ideal setlist of setlist threads below 🥰

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

Spoiler

Don’t drag me I’m kidding… but jeez these threads are getting a bit too frequent ☠️

StarstruckIllusion
42 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

But that encore thread is not a “proper” encore thread…

But she IS iconic ngl ☠️☠️

warhol killer

Mine :giggle:

Idk where to put Shallow in my storyline tho

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

LateToCult

The way my thread will live on for eras to come. It’s a little iconic. I was in my bag that day!

9-FCEA605-39-B9-4271-B36-F-3375-AE94-C25

TheSlash

Next up: Your dream setlist of "setlist of setlist threads" threads (The Re-Up)[Piano Version] [Dorian Electra Remix][Extended Tour Intro](Live from Lady Gaga's kitchen)

Ew, David!

LandonM170
18 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Mine :giggle:

Idk where to put Shallow in my storyline tho

Agree, I kinda just put it in between Million Reasons and 1000 Doves. I am so happy Shallow went #1 however can we leave her in the ENGIMA / A Star is Born Era for TCB at least?

LandonM170

Ideal Setlist:

- All 14 songs from Chromatica with no remixes (expect FW Demo version and 1000 Doves piano into band)

- The hits very shortened (JD, PF, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Telephone, MR, and Shallow except for BR, Applause, Born This Way, and The Edge of Glory)

- Storyline around or about Chromatica (something like BTWB would work, it doesn't have to be like TMB 2.0)

- Fan Favorties performed in a medley (maybe Monster, Marry The Night, I Like It Rough)

- Also Venus played like she did at Coachella

Jpanese

Probably not gonna happen, but I would like to see some classics dropped (do we really need Poker Face at this point)?

I would love it if she performs some songs from Star Is Born. Maybe a ballad (Always Remember us this way) and a more pop song (Heal Me?).

Either way, I'm flying from Tokyo to SF just for this so I better have fun 😒

Tyler1992

*All Chromatica tracks need to be in! With hints of Dawn of Chromatica. 

-Chromatica I extended: introducing a story that’s already taking place (a more grand Stupid Love video intro).

-Stupid Love 

-Gaga does speeches during her tours, sometimes jolting the adrenaline to a halt (ex. Coachella pre Venus did that for me). Her speeches having background music that goes with Chromatica I, II, III would KILL!

-Since Chromatica is a no slow song album, let’s stay in theme with no ballads. A mashup of Edge of Glory, and Hair, Shallow (ahhhh ahhh ahh part only) being the closest we get. 

-Hits get a Chromatic rework, with an Artrave style mash-up. I need all Chromatica songs so no time for a full Bad Romance, etc. 

-Rain on Me gets WET with Aphrodite show style water that remains for the rest of the show.
-A mashup of Paparazzi to continue the octopus theme- Gaga loves performing Papz

- @Japanese mentioned dropping some hits, which I’m totally game for. I can’t make that decision though, as I want to advocate for them all. Maybe do a Beyoncé and cram them all? Though sometimes it’s frustrating because your fav song comes on and switches and you didn’t get to enjoy. So hard! 

-Justice for Marry the Night live in concert- I can see an Nintendo style boss Gaga has to get through before the big boss, and the organ fits in well!! Born This Way Ball didn’t do it do it for me.

-Encore: Babylon extended version all stage performers on stage like Hung Up during Confession. Maybe here we could do the walk walk fashion baby bit of Bad Romance.

I apologize, I went in a tangent 

Lady Gaga 2009
22 hours ago, Original Diva said:

for TCB  I'd love to see Love Me Right be the encore

9 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Agree, I kinda just put it in between Million Reasons and 1000 Doves. I am so happy Shallow went #1 however can we leave her in the ENGIMA / A Star is Born Era for TCB at least?

9 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Ideal Setlist:

- All 14 songs from Chromatica with no remixes (expect FW Demo version and 1000 Doves piano into band)

- The hits very shortened (JD, PF, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Telephone, MR, and Shallow except for BR, Applause, Born This Way, and The Edge of Glory)

- Storyline around or about Chromatica (something like BTWB would work, it doesn't have to be like TMB 2.0)

- Fan Favorties performed in a medley (maybe Monster, Marry The Night, I Like It Rough)

- Also Venus played like she did at Coachella

5 hours ago, Jpanese said:

Probably not gonna happen, but I would like to see some classics dropped (do we really need Poker Face at this point)?

I would love it if she performs some songs from Star Is Born. Maybe a ballad (Always Remember us this way) and a more pop song (Heal Me?).

Either way, I'm flying from Tokyo to SF just for this so I better have fun 😒

19 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

*All Chromatica tracks need to be in! With hints of Dawn of Chromatica. 

-Chromatica I extended: introducing a story that’s already taking place (a more grand Stupid Love video intro).

-Stupid Love 

-Gaga does speeches during her tours, sometimes jolting the adrenaline to a halt (ex. Coachella pre Venus did that for me). Her speeches having background music that goes with Chromatica I, II, III would KILL!

-Since Chromatica is a no slow song album, let’s stay in theme with no ballads. A mashup of Edge of Glory, and Hair, Shallow (ahhhh ahhh ahh part only) being the closest we get. 

-Hits get a Chromatic rework, with an Artrave style mash-up. I need all Chromatica songs so no time for a full Bad Romance, etc. 

-Rain on Me gets WET with Aphrodite show style water that remains for the rest of the show.
-A mashup of Paparazzi to continue the octopus theme- Gaga loves performing Papz

- @Japanese mentioned dropping some hits, which I’m totally game for. I can’t make that decision though, as I want to advocate for them all. Maybe do a Beyoncé and cram them all? Though sometimes it’s frustrating because your fav song comes on and switches and you didn’t get to enjoy. So hard! 

-Justice for Marry the Night live in concert- I can see an Nintendo style boss Gaga has to get through before the big boss, and the organ fits in well!! Born This Way Ball didn’t do it do it for me.

-Encore: Babylon extended version all stage performers on stage like Hung Up during Confession. Maybe here we could do the walk walk fashion baby bit of Bad Romance.

I apologize, I went in a tangent 

Not this thread becoming an actual setlist thread :ladyhaha:

Tyler1992
On 3/14/2022 at 6:49 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

GGD sure can perform? :flutter: Here’s my ideal setlist of setlist threads they’ll perform in the future!

This intro would snatch SO hard… imagine the entrance :giveup:

Oh and imagine the transition to this??

I know most hate this bop, but tbh… it deserves a lot more justice:

This deep cut would KILL me live omggg

Oh and she HAS to end with CLASSIC but y’all already know that!!:

and then the Encore?? This diamond certified smash!! The locals KNOW this one 😍😍

-

Share your ideal setlist of setlist threads below 🥰

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t drag me I’m kidding… but jeez these threads are getting a bit too frequent ☠️

Ugh I failed the assignment...

Not sure I care.

This is GagaDaily 

Archived