💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Queuing

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Since I scored Golden Circle Early Entry tickets I was wondering of when I should show up to the venue :D

I remember passing out for the BTWB Ball due to being the first (yet some b*tch got keyholder ...) with being there 30 hours before.

At my GA artRave(s) I was there 4/2 hours before doors opened

JWT I had seats for the show that was not cancelled 

So I have absolutely no plan. All I know is that the craziest (when it comes to cutting line and queuing) European Fans are the london/paris ones and I guess since they have shows in their cities it should not be that hectic

Since people are not used to queue anymore due to the pandemic it makes me think about it even more ... 

When will you guys be there ?

Lots of love from Vienna

DS

Benji

Tbh if you got golden circle, you’re gonna get a good view.  I plan on arriving in time for the supporting act if it’s good but not putting pressure on to get there crazy early.

DeanSummer

I sent an email to ticketmaster and asked how many EE GC are being sold.

The friends that go with me don't want to be there before 2 pm but I know myself and will probably convince them for 1 pm.

The 18 year old me would have been there at 10 am but since I am 28 my body needs his rest before/after a concert ^^

DS

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I sent an email to ticketmaster and asked how many EE GC are being sold.

The friends that go with me don't want to be there before 2 pm but I know myself and will probably convince them for 1 pm.

The 18 year old me would have been there at 10 am but since I am 28 my body needs his rest before/after a concert ^^

Im planning in going around 3pm, since they open at 5:30pm and I know Golden Circle is gonna be a good view no matter what I dont wanna exhaust myself.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LateToCult

I had VIP pit tickets for JWT and I showed up like 5 hours before the show started and  managed to be in the “second row” of the pit

52314-BA0-D7-D6-4582-B5-F5-E0-EEFD645064

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I had VIP pit tickets for JWT and I showed up like 5 hours before the show started and  managed to be in the “second row” of the pit

52314-BA0-D7-D6-4582-B5-F5-E0-EEFD645064

Same, I arrived at 2PM so I was at 5th row since spanish fans were there for days, but it was a pretty good spot.

DSC00114.jpg

itsdominik
54 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

@Mother of Puppies @Caio SCav @itsdominik what are you planing ? Saw you in the Düsseldorf thread 

I haven‘t made any specific plans other than that I‘ll be queueing for a good part of the day! First of all for the very best spot, secondly for the experience :party:

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, DeanSummer said:

@Mother of Puppies @Caio SCav @itsdominik what are you planing ? Saw you in the Düsseldorf thread 

We have seats so we don't need to be there that early :D (which is why I decided to go for seats) I still have no clue when we'll be arriving :poot: when do the doors open anyway?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

This depends on the stage. If she has multiple platforms where she does a portion of her show than you have more choices and chances on getting a good front row spot.

Stupid Oreo

Don’t see the point of queuing if there are early entry tickets that will be in before you

Juanlittlem
56 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Don’t see the point of queuing if there are early entry tickets that will be in before you

Well, since there's 10 rows of people in front of you I guess you want to be on the 11th instead of the 30th? 

Stupid Oreo
21 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Well, since there's 10 rows of people in front of you I guess you want to be on the 11th instead of the 30th? 

huh i dont get you

Drag Race What GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Juanlittlem
50 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

huh i dont get you

Drag Race What GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I mean, if you have GC for example you'll have people with GCEE in front of you since they enter first, but of course you want to be in the GC queue "early" so you can be the first of those. 

Does that make sense? 

Archived