💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bad Romance Social Media

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

Hey guys. Have you guys been noticing that Bad Romance intro is becoming a trend/challenge on social media, especially TikTok? I've seen many videos today. The videos usually start out with people sitting down on stairs. Then whoever is on top or bottom, will start sing the intro, then the next, then the next. Etc  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca8bv8Ala3Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Phantomhive

Ain't this old? I don't even have tiktok but my mom showed me a video of a group of people doing this exact challenge on her facebook LAST YEAR. I thought those corny challenges were meant to be fads :oprah:

In I fly on wings of winter.

waterfall
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Hey guys. Have you guys been noticing that Bad Romance intro is becoming a trend/challenge on social media, especially TikTok? I've seen many videos today. The videos usually start out with people sitting down on stairs. Then whoever is on top or bottom, will start sing the intro, then the next, then the next. Etc  

that’s not a trend 💀 it only has 500 likes đŸ€Ą

Kulture Kiari
1 minute ago, waterfall said:

that’s not a trend 💀 it only has 500 likes đŸ€Ą

Gurl. I'm not talking specifically about that video. It's on TikTok and I ain't about to post all links here.

waterfall
1 minute ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Gurl. I'm not talking specifically about that video. It's on TikTok and I ain't about to post all links here.

Oop well
 u made a good point
 i haven’t seen any yet but let’s hope this going viral will boost Gaga’s discography and the song itself

Kulture Kiari
1 minute ago, waterfall said:

Oop well
 u made a good point
 i haven’t seen any yet but let’s hope this going viral will boost Gaga’s discography and the song itself

I was gonna say hopefully it will boost the chromatica ball, but that is already boosted on it's own. 

Original Diva

I've been seeing this for ages. I thought this trend passed by now haha

excuse me no

nightadieu

It’s literally an old trend and won’t be big again. However, another Bad Romance trend that is still alive but slowly dying is the one where people show off something negative/from the past etc and then transition into something beautiful/powerful/bold etc. It starts with a very muffled version of the song and when the transitions starts the audio gets clear and starts with the chorus. 

Same trend also exists with Judas

Oriane
4 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

@Pennywise great singing! :sara:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

@Pennywise great singing! :sara:

how dare you :bradley:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived