celeb

Kim K: “Get your f--king ass up and work” - gets DRAGGED

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lasagna

anybody who has ever been on welfare/benefit/unemployment compensation etc. knows that there is nothing that feels more demeaning and depressing. the people that want to live off of stuff like that are few and far between. most people want to work. the issue is that employers don't pay enough and don't treat their employees right (among a multitude of other issues.)

if kim had actually worked one day in her life before her sex tape and did not have her families fortune to fall back on then she would understand how dumb her statement is.

human turd

NCgaga

She is somewhat right. To function you have to work. To have the job you want, you have to work hard to get it. She is not the best deliverer of this message as she was born rich- but she is right. 

waterfall

interesting… says the woman who got to skip college and take the bar exam immediately and has failed a couple times as well… very interesting 

Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

waterfall
13 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

She is somewhat right. To function you have to work. To have the job you want, you have to work hard to get it. She is not the best deliverer of this message as she was born rich- but she is right. 

i agree… i feel like maybe people might think it could be hypocritical coming from her since she’s privileged but yea in order to be successful, u gotta put in the work

StarstruckIllusion
12 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

There's no way this isn't a PR stunt to get people talking about their new show, They can't be that stupid... 

Either way, People like Kim who are born into money have no clue what it's like to actually live paycheck to paycheck. Putting in the work isn't enough, If it were we'd all be millionaires.

11 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

"no toxic work environments", as if we have that choice 🤣

It’s like she attempted to deliver a republican talking point and then she tanked amazingly. I almost wanna dig in deeper to see if there was more to the answer, or what the exact question was, bc for someone studying law and who’s working to get people free from jail… honestly… even w all the mess… I didn’t expect HER to say something so empty and weird. Not that I follow her that closely, she’s probably said worse tbf

Chromatography
16 hours ago, Regina George said:

I don’t know why everyone’s offended by this statement. I as a woman agree eith her 100%. Also ofc she had a sex tape but everyone can have that, not everyone can make a billion dollars empire after having it. She is a business woman and she single-handedly made her family most famous family on this planet. Also women do need to work more. They need to fight fir those positions, for that money. I as a woman agree 100% with this. 

as a woman myself i 100% disagree with this 

jeremiahsaint1000

who the **** isnt working??? rich coming from kim lmao - slapping your name on products doesnt count as "working"

Regina George
22 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

as a woman myself i 100% disagree with this 

Okay? 

closetgaga
18 hours ago, Regina George said:

I don’t know why everyone’s offended by this statement. I as a woman agree eith her 100%. Also ofc she had a sex tape but everyone can have that, not everyone can make a billion dollars empire after having it. She is a business woman and she single-handedly made her family most famous family on this planet. Also women do need to work more. They need to fight fir those positions, for that money. I as a woman agree 100% with this. 

Working hard doesn’t equal more money.

Also, the system is broken now because wealth is being concentrated for individuals…

“too much is never enough”

Archived