Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Ticket Prices?

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I searched the topics but didn't see anything on prices, so forgive me if this has been asked. 

Obviously the prices are mostly locked for those of us without Citi cards, so what are the prices for GA? I really wanna be on the floor close to the stage and for JWT we got VIP Early Entry for $250 each but it seems like they are going to be a lot more than that...

Batwings

Tickets prices for this tour are really high compared to her previous tours. The nosebleed seats at the venue I'm trying to get tickets for are a minimum $100 with fees. 

I paid the same amount to see her and Tony Bennett with great seats at Chastain Park Amphitheater in Atlanta which is a much smaller and more intimate venue. 

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, bestie said:

Early Entry GA is about $550 before fees. 

3 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Tickets prices for this tour are really high compared to her previous tours. The nosebleed seats at the venue I'm trying to get tickets for are a minimum $100 with fees. 

That is crazy that it's over double what it was for JWT but get those coins Henny! I guess we will be in the stands for this one :madge: but I got to see her 20ft away on two tours so I guess this will suffice :rip:

tylertremallose

early entry with GA varies with venue

mine was $575 after fees and taxes and stuff. 
so prob around $450-$480 before all that

053Timo

I think the ticket prices are so high because she's doing a small amount of shows. So the production costs must be divided by a smaller number, resulting in higher ticket prices.

RAMROD

Depends on location.

My Dallas pit is $480 before fees, and my San Fran pit is $550 before fees. And my LA date were $810 on Golden Circle before fees.

All were obtained during Citi pre-sales the yesterday.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Depends on location.

My Dallas pit is $480 before fees, and my San Fran pit is $550 before fees. And my LA date were $810 on Golden Circle before fees.

All were obtained during Citi pre-sales the yesterday.

Wow must suck to be you :grr:

monstertoronto

For Toronto I got front row seats behind the pit but on the side for $600 two years ago. Today the seats directly beside us, and further away from the stage, are $780. Prices for the rows three down from me are $688. In the centre section floor seats front row were over $1000. For pit it’s $748. Back row of the nosebleeds are $168. These are very high prices. Some atrl loser tried to drag Gaga by saying “why are prices so low is Gaga over??” These are objectively expensive tickets by any reasonable metric. 

Helxig
47 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I paid the same amount to see her and Tony Bennett with great seats at Chastain Park Amphitheater in Atlanta which is a much smaller and more intimate venue. 

Jesus Christ I remember BTW tickets were less than HALF that for GA because she said she wanted everyone to be able to afford to go to her shows, not just her rich fans... Gaga, what has happened? 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Wow must suck to be you :grr:

Very much :enigma:

Mother of Puppies

Wow those are even more expensive than here in europe.

I paid 268€ for 1 ticket (plus shipping & insurance) and I bought 2 so in total I paid 580€ (ouch)

We have seats on the first row by the side of the stage and there's some gifts included in the price... they call it a "hot ticket" :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD

I read on the main tour thread the Atlanta  date seems to be quite affordable 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I read on the main tour thread the Atlanta  date seems to be quite affordable 

That's the one I'm looking at lmao. The prices are CRAY this time around...

EDIT: But I guess that's what we get for stanning an Oscar Winning actress and star :partysick:

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Jesus Christ I remember BTW tickets were less than HALF that for GA because she said she wanted everyone to be able to afford to go to her shows, not just her rich fans... Gaga, what has happened? 

Do u think Gaga has a say in that? I think companies like ticketmaster or livenation make their own prices and Gaga & her team & record label get a fixed sum per seat or %... I mean I dunno how this works but it's what I imagined

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived