Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does the Golden circle work?

darkgaga

Featured Posts

darkgaga

So I just bought tickets for the Arnhem show, and we took the golden circle tickets. But now I was wondering, how does this golden circle works. Is it separate from normal GA, or just an early acces to the floor? And if you want to get a drink or go the the toilet, which we all will at some point, are you then in tegular GA? Or do they have separate bars/toilets? Can you re-enter the golden circle? Anyone had experiences similar to this and care to explain?

alsemanche

Golden circles (from my experience) are separated from GAs  by a barrier and are basically right in front of the stage,while GAs are a little farther. That's how the shows I've attended were at least (including one in Luxembourg). They also have different entrance than the GAs.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

NewUsername
21 minutes ago, MonsterSince2008 said:

OMG how did you get them? Even the presales havent started yet

The American Express presale started yesterday.

MonsterSince2008
Just now, NewUsername said:

The American Express presale started yesterday.

Oh I get it <3 THX

I'm trying to get 2 golden circle early entry for Germany. There's this PayPal presale 

Schwerk

From my experience they put a whristband on you when you are Golden Circle with which you can exit and enter the golden circle to go get drinks and use the bathroom.

I would advice you, especially in the Netherlands, that if you have a good spot near the front not to leave it during the concert and expect that spot to be saved when you get back, unless you have friends to hold it for you. Then it will still be a challenge to manouvre through the crowd since many people will feel like you're cutting in front if you try to go close to the stage. I don't know if you are Dutch like me, but in my experience Dutch crowds can be pretty defensive compared to other countries.

So try to pee and get drinks before Gaga starts, which is usually at 21.00, but it might be earlier this time. Also they usually have staff with backpacks walking around that serve a small selection of drinks, usually beer. I havent been at Gelredome in 10 years but you might need drink coins or a rechargeable card that you buy at machines before the show to buy drinks, so do that first.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Sherry

It's an area right infront of the stage. So you'll basically be a few feet away from Gaga. Do not leave your spot because even if you have someone to hold your spot, you still won't be able to make it back to your spot.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

It depends, I had a good spot in front of the barrier at The Weekend, when I went to the toilet I said that to the people around me so that they would recognize me when I would get back, this worked fine. 

The key is to be polite and explain them you went to the toilet and just don’t drink to much so you wont have to pee.

Caio SCav

In my case, I am going to three concerts here in Europe and I have managed to take Golden Circle in all of them, I must say I am very happy for it, but I was wondering if I did right. Should I have taken 2 Golden Circle and 1 Seat? What is your opinion guys?

SwissMonster
12 minutes ago, Caio SCav said:

In my case, I am going to three concerts here in Europe and I have managed to take Golden Circle in all of them, I must say I am very happy for it, but I was wondering if I did right. Should I have taken 2 Golden Circle and 1 Seat? What is your opinion guys?

I definitly would change one into a seat so you can see the full show/stage at least once :)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Juanlittlem
20 minutes ago, Caio SCav said:

I would get a seat too to see how the stage works from "far away", being close you'll enjoy it but you won't see all of it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RAMROD

Every GC ticket holder will have to enter booth, to get themselves tattooed with 24K gold, before the get inside the concert hall. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

cdparky

As others said, you'll get a wristband and be free to come and go. If you want to be right at the front, then prepare to queue and stay in your spot. Or, if happy to be stood more towards the back of the GC, you'd easily get a fairly central spot with no squashing, and still a better spot than any GA ticket or seat. (That's where I'll be standing)

Archived