Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, lg5 said:

So does everyone on the floor get the light up wristbands or is it just pit?

Seemed like everyone on the floor in DC. (And from other videos I’ve seen.)

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 1

Moonlight on Water
7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Seemed like everyone on the floor in DC. (And from other videos I’ve seen.)

I hope so! I don't want to mug an armpitter :patrizia:

she/her
  • LMAO 1

GagasEnigma4
8 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

I’ve seen a few tweets saying it’s still happening like that 🤷‍♂️

I agree. Rules are rules for a reason and it def needs to be stopped if the venue doesn’t allow it. 

Exactly. If venues allowed it thats one thing, but now I feel I have zero shot at barricade unless I camp and join them🤦🏻‍♀️ I am planning to arrive early AM of the show, but all this camping and unofficial wristband system is stressing me. What it we wait all that time and the venue says “sorry you didnt get here at the allowed line up time” and we get screwed over?? Has that happened yet? But if I do get there at lineup time, there will be tons of people ahead of me:wtfga:  

Btw this is not my show date, just speaking of in general. I thought buying EE VIP would make this easier and more organized. Like what is stopping any venue from screwing all the LM over who unoffially camped off property overnight? What if another line has been formed for hours at other side of stadium unknown to other group? See what I mean?

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Concertaholic
13 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

A group has been going to each date and making unofficial wristbands, which theoretically makes them first at each show.

but it’s unethical cuz it allows people to go back to their hotel and return later, then cut in line of people that have been waiting 

Oh I ain’t gonna let that sh*t fly…

• Love 1

tylertremallose
30 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Exactly. If venues allowed it thats one thing, but now I feel I have zero shot at barricade unless I camp and join them🤦🏻‍♀️ I am planning to arrive early AM of the show, but all this camping and unofficial wristband system is stressing me. What it we wait all that time and the venue says “sorry you didnt get here at the allowed line up time” and we get screwed over?? Has that happened yet? But if I do get there at lineup time, there will be tons of people ahead of me:wtfga:  

Btw this is not my show date, just speaking of in general. I thought buying EE VIP would make this easier and more organized. Like what is stopping any venue from screwing all the LM over who unoffially camped off property overnight? What if another line has been formed for hours at other side of stadium unknown to other group? See what I mean?

i say we all bring our own wristbands and see what happens when 100 people have the #1 wristband lol

tbh this group is doing it so they are ALWAYS #1 in line at the shows, and its just unethical overall and i think the only way to stop it is if the venues are constantly notified until something is done. 

• Thanks 1

tylertremallose
28 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Oh I ain’t gonna let that sh*t fly…

thats why so many people are upset about it 

like whats gonna happen is someone is gonna be waiting all day and then  100+ people cut in front of them cuz they have these unofficial wrist bands..very unfair

besides chromatica ball "afterparties" can someone give me recs for places to check out while i'm in town?! it'll be my first time there. feel free to dm me so it doesn't derail this topic.

broadwaybrian318
11 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

i say we all bring our own wristbands and see what happens when 100 people have the #1 wristband lol

tbh this group is doing it so they are ALWAYS #1 in line at the shows, and its just unethical overall and i think the only way to stop it is if the venues are constantly notified until something is done. 

Honestly you need to calm down.  This is my 15th Gaga show.  The wristband and numbering is always really respectful and everyone gets along. It’s one of the best parts of the monster community. There’s no pushing or cutting. Everyone is there for each other.  If u want a closer spot you got to get there earlier. Its how it has always been at her shows. But I promise u will get a great spot. 
I helped with the #s at a few shows.  Whoever is first just starts the process and takes down your name with matching number.  It’s honestly pretty fair. Most people just ya ya in line but it’s nice to be able to go change or get food fast and know ur fellow monsters have ur spot.  We gotta look good for Mama in the 100 Texas weather. 

The Line at MetLife started at 3am.  I got there at 2p and was 162. I still got barricade just up a little on the left cat walk. There is only 300 EE spots. 06-B9-BA61-52-A3-4436-BE65-3-ADB39-BDC5-

Edited by broadwaybrian318
  • LMAO 1

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

Honestly you need to calm down.  This is my 15th Gaga show.  The wristband and numbering is always really respectful and everyone gets along. It’s one of the best parts of the monster community. There’s no pushing or cutting. Everyone is there for each other.  If u want a closer spot you got to get there earlier. Its how it has always been at her shows. But I promise u will get a great spot. 
I helped with the #s at a few shows.  Whoever is first just starts the process and takes down your name with matching number.  It’s honestly pretty fair. Most people just ya ya in line but it’s nice to be able to go change or get food fast and know ur fellow monsters have ur spot.  We gotta look good for Mama in the 100 Texas weather. 

The Line at MetLife started at 3am.  I got there at 2p and was 162. I still got barricade just up a little on the left cat walk. There is only 300 EE spots. 06-B9-BA61-52-A3-4436-BE65-3-ADB39-BDC5-

But the thing is people who can afford to travel and afford to be there overnight sometimes multiple days kind of negate the system for those who cannot afford that privilege. So is it really fair or is it just fair because it’s working in a select few’s favor? 
Yeah people have camped out in the past and there’s nothing wrong with camping out but a number system is just weird and it puts control into unauthorized hands imo. 
genuinely having an open discussion about this, I’m not worried bc I have seats. But I do see all this drama on Twitter often 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

broadwaybrian318
55 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

But the thing is people who can afford to travel and afford to be there overnight sometimes multiple days kind of negate the system for those who cannot afford that privilege. So is it really fair or is it just fair because it’s working in a select few’s favor? 
Yeah people have camped out in the past and there’s nothing wrong with camping out but a number system is just weird and it puts control into unauthorized hands imo. 
genuinely having an open discussion about this, I’m not worried bc I have seats. But I do see all this drama on Twitter often 

I mean I’m spending my time and money to fly from a different state and have planned my trip to get their early enough to get in line (not crazy early around 9a) but it’s very nice to be able to go back to my hotel around 2p for an hour to change.  For someone who has never actually experienced it in person it seems stop stirring up negative drama about it.  It has never been an issue.  Security has always seemed to appreciate the Gaga fans being organized and kind to each other.  Remember we aren’t like other fan groups.  We lead with love and affection and have always talked to security and abiged with there needs.  Do u think they would rather us line up and number ourselves or have 300+ people fighting for a spot at 3p to get in line?  Trust me it’s nice when u wait for hours to be able to leave For a few to know ur spot will be there.  Plus the friends iv made waiting in line are some of the most amazing people ever.  We still going to Gaga shows years later together (artrave family). Just saying If u haven’t experienced it don’t doubt the system that has honestly worked well.  Better than any concert iv been too and iv been to 100s.

Gaga2645
6 hours ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

I mean I’m spending my time and money to fly from a different state and have planned my trip to get their early enough to get in line (not crazy early around 9a) but it’s very nice to be able to go back to my hotel around 2p for an hour to change.  For someone who has never actually experienced it in person it seems stop stirring up negative drama about it.  It has never been an issue.  Security has always seemed to appreciate the Gaga fans being organized and kind to each other.  Remember we aren’t like other fan groups.  We lead with love and affection and have always talked to security and abiged with there needs.  Do u think they would rather us line up and number ourselves or have 300+ people fighting for a spot at 3p to get in line?  Trust me it’s nice when u wait for hours to be able to leave For a few to know ur spot will be there.  Plus the friends iv made waiting in line are some of the most amazing people ever.  We still going to Gaga shows years later together (artrave family). Just saying If u haven’t experienced it don’t doubt the system that has honestly worked well.  Better than any concert iv been too and iv been to 100s.

But people leaving and coming back is just weird. The system is made up by people who know each other. You can’t be mad at people for being skeptical which is what this is lol. Just because I’ve never camped out doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion because camping in the future is something I’m interested in but a lot of fans are developing really weird superiority complex’s idk 

• Like 2
  • Love 1