💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were any GA/Pit tickets released during Citi/VIP package presale?

bestie

Featured Posts

I really want to get GA tickets for Los Angeles but don’t see any available during today’s presale. 

heavymetalartpop

There were GA options for the DC Citi presale. You had to go under premium/vip packages to find them though. 

ChristianSaad

I got ga for SF today.. came out to almost $400 after fees. VIP ga after fees was closer to $700

I also tried for ga for LA and it gave me nothing, even VIP ga for LA is gone now... hope more pop up later

KANEGAGA
39 minutes ago, bestie said:

I really want to get GA tickets for Los Angeles but don’t see any available during today’s presale. 

Yes!  They have GA tickets available at least for the San Francisco date when I just checked.

Ronnie

Literally cracked the 6 digit number to get into the presale and had 2 GA tickets in my cart but couldn't purchase them because I don't have a Citibank card :cryga:

beli8
26 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Literally cracked the 6 digit number to get into the presale and had 2 GA tickets in my cart but couldn't purchase them because I don't have a Citibank card :cryga:

Lol its not a big secret. Most CC have the same unique leading 6 digits and it is public knowledge/searchable. But at least you can take a peek at what might be available during the other sales.

beli8
1 hour ago, ChristianSaad said:

I got ga for SF today.. came out to almost $400 after fees. VIP ga after fees was closer to $700

Oh wow. For ATL I did not see if there was a Pit option that was not Citimember VIP. Or maybe I did and I opted not to buy it because it didnt say "Little Monsters" on it (praying the LM version includes early entry).

tylertremallose

Yes for Dallas there were regular and vip

the vip was around $450 after taxes and free 

the LM GA package says it comes with early entry 

ChristianSaad
8 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Yes for Dallas there were regular and vip

the vip was around $450 after taxes and free 

It's crazy how much more expensive the California shows are for the same exact ticket.. vip was almost $700 after fees for SF and LA.. a ridiculous $250 price jump from the other US shows.. as if living in California isn't expensive enough

Pandauralife

So are there going to be VIP options for people that don't have Citi card? I'm trying to go to the DC show. Would all VIP options be open once tickets start selling on Monday?

beli8
51 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Where were you able to see that description for your show (which is your show?)? I cant find it on ours and until I see it with my own eyes I will be worried lmao. 

10 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

So are there going to be VIP options for people that don't have Citi card? I'm trying to go to the DC show. Would all VIP options be open once tickets start selling on Monday?

I do believe the general sale tends to have VIP packages. The only VIP packages that expire are usually those that are also sold in accordance to a particular presale (ie the Citi presale), but usually there is a mirror of the same package via the general sale. It does get very confusing with all the gazillion different types of sales per show though! Makes my head hurt lol.

tylertremallose
11 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

It says there’s a later vip sale for presale

Archived