💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
7 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Nah, anyone who sees that knows that it’s not a case kf “oh she didn’t sell it out” because it’s obvious no tickets were sold for there to start with. Most people know that they don’t seat people around the diamond at baseball stadium gigs. Plus, the cameras were all positioned ahead of that so I doubt that space will even be visible in the film. 

thats not true i knew they didnt put people in those areas but my two friends thought since it wasnt packed packed that she didnt sell out. there were plenty of dates where it wasnt at a baseball stadium so the floor was more full looking, she should have done one of those dates. 

Monstermilo
9 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Nah, anyone who sees that knows that it’s not a case kf “oh she didn’t sell it out” because it’s obvious no tickets were sold for there to start with. Most people know that they don’t seat people around the diamond at baseball stadium gigs. Plus, the cameras were all positioned ahead of that so I doubt that space will even be visible in the film. 

the crowd is way better at the paris show - 24,000 more people as well

The crowd were fine, y'all. 

Besides, not like the DVD or Netflix specias, whatever later will focus on the crowds, Those cams will be on her. Honestly y'all overthink too much, just like always. Get some sleep smh  :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

I feel so bad for the people that made it in late coz of the venue. At 8.55pm when the show started the stands were probably only 60% full and I was shook they were starting the show then! Was there a curfew? 

That said LA monsters were treated to a very special show tonight from this whole tour so that would make up for it!!! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Great show, probably her best so far! My friend and I had 2 drinks and I said we should use the restrooms before she goes on, and she said what if she comes on soon (it’s her first concert ever) and I was like “Nah, she won’t be on until like 9-9:15” and it was 8:50 at the time. The show started right as I came out but she was still in the restroom, then I saw her running out :laughga:

But we made it back into our seats before the countdown! The way we were running down the stairs and going around people lmao. Sucks because there really were a lot of people still trying to get in!

I also got a hoodie! I was afraid it’d be sold out :giveup:

• Love 1

Nickypie101

Was absolutely incredible, had field tickets and it was one of the best concert experiences even, seen Gaga 4 other times and this might take the cake

• Love 2

Haven’t been on this site in ages but i attended the show and it was spectacular. It was my first concert ever. From any artist, so the fact that it was Lady Gaga was really really special for me. The whole show was amazing, her Shallow and TEOG performance was out of the world. Her voice in person is absolutely insane.

That being said, my experience before was so stressful. I got an Uber at 7 PM and didn’t arrive until 7:55 which would have normally been a 15 min drive. Got in line and  entered the gates at 8:55 right as she started. It shouldn’t have taken that long and there was a HUGE line still behind me…

I had floor tickets so I got down to the floor and they were sending so many people back up (including myself) because we didn’t have a wristband even tho we had our ticket. It’s such a skinny stair case and there’s hundreds of fans coming down it and they’re over here sending people back up those stairs because they didn’t have a wristband (that they never even communicated in the first place would be required to go on the field). They were giving the wristbands out to anyone too, they weren’t exclusive for the floor. It’s ridiculous. Ended up missing BR, JD, and a large chunk of PF trying to go up and down stairs to get a bracelet:rip:

But there’s no denying I had a spectacular time, I’m so excited to see the film. Gaga is incredible. Words can’t describe seeing her perform live. Legend.

Edited by JudasGaga
  • Love 8

I got to the gate E right when it opened, just walked up and went around the stadium, was one of the first in line. There was almost no people in sight. Then got in like as 4th in my line and everything seemed organized, got the bracelet right after coming through the security. Had plenty of time to go to the bathroom and get a drink. Asked a crew member where my seat is as he knew right a way so had no problems whatsoever. 🤷‍♂️ Had great view and the show was amazing overall. Had only seen her in Tallinn on BTWB before so🔥 totally worth coming from around the world for the show 😀

• Love 2

Daenerys

I’m having post-show blues. All of that waiting and anticipation for it just to come and go :enigma:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

papergangster

I was waiting in line since 7pm and still missed 3 songs in the beginning because they were so slow getting people in! Then the security pushed me and harassed me. I was so pissed off. 

• Sad 1

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I’m having post-show blues. All of that waiting and anticipation for it just to come and go :enigma:

Ugh same. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

SharkmanthaC
36 minutes ago, JudasGaga said:

Anyone have a video when the crowd randomly started chanting Gaga Gaga while performing TEOG? Highlight of my night me thinks

I thought I might but I don’t. I only see one video of it on YouTube (it doesn’t include the chanting) but I’m sure there will be more in the next few days. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

First of all, let's all agree that Dodger Stadium is an absolute cluster and Gaga should never play there again. Sofi Stadium next time, miss Gaga, please and thank you. 

I swear it took me less time to fly to Chicago from here than it took to get in and out of that stadium last night. I live like 40 miles away. We left at 6pm, got off the freeway at 6:40 and didn't park the car until 8:15. Holy terrible urban planning, Batman. LA is just the worst at doing anything efficiently. 

Thankfully we prepaid for Preferred parking in LOT K, and the corresponding gate entrance was empty. We walked right in, got our light up bracelets, and found ourselves at the VERY TOP Reserve level near home plate, which was a bit disorienting, so we had to join the hoardes of people going down those claustrophobic, hot as hell staircases down like 5 levels to the Field seats. We got to our seats at 8:35, and luckily were able to grab some food and beers and be ready at showtime. I could not believe the number of still empty seats when the lights went down. I saw plenty of merch at the stands inside but the lines were SO long and I didn't want to miss any of the show. I would have if I had decided to stand in one. Oh well. There is always eBay. 

The show itself was AMAZING! I loved the light up bands on everyone, but I did feel that the cameraman (for the big screens) spent a LOT more time filming the audience rather than focusing on Gaga, especially when she was on the B stage. Although, I guess the other 29 cameras probably captured more of her for whatever special better be released. 

Her vocals, to me, sounded a lot louder and higher pitched (?l than in the Chicago show. It could have been our seat location (basically the first row behind the 1st base line dugout), or maybe it was a deliberate choice for the filming, to capture her vocals better. But I felt like her voice was pitched up to uncomfortable levels when she was singing with the headset. When I watch videos now, though, I don't hear it the same way. It sounds better in the videos. 

Gaga looked great (her makeup was decidedly more polished) and she had unstoppable energy. I was dancing and screaming and SWEATING MY ASS OFF and I can't get over how much stamina our girl has. Truly a professional. Her piano section was flawless. Just so, so good. Shallow and Edge of Glory, in particular, were phenomenal. The crowd chanting GAGA, GAGA, GAGA gave me literal chills. 

The crowd was INTO IT. No, not everyone was dancing and jumping around the whole time, but there was plenty of action in the stands and on the field and the loudest thing I heard all night was the roar coming from the stands at the end of the show. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1