mr.peter

Featured Posts

JazmineRice
28 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I don’t see DF anywhere on the seat map

That's what I told him! Haha. Thank you for response ❤️

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m torn between going and being by myself and missing out completely, I just don’t wanna feel awkward being alone, you know? 

I’m at section G row 4. Good thing I have a day or so to make up my mind :messga:

Thank you for yo ur kind words :hug:

You will enjoy it just as much alone. Do not miss an opportunity to see Gaga. We do not know when we will get the chance again. Every chance is special. Tomorrow is guaranteed for no one. Yesterday,  the Queen of England thought she'd wake up in the morning.... so just GO. Go for you. For your inner child who wants to dance and be free. For your true self. I believe in you. :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, edgeofbabylon said:

Was it that albert guy? 😭 he said he lied and is actually at a stevie nicks concert 

Stevie wont be in LA until october.... and I'm forbidden to go.... ugh. I hate still living at home. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagasEnigma4
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m torn between going and being by myself and missing out completely, I just don’t wanna feel awkward being alone, you know? 

I’m at section G row 4. Good thing I have a day or so to make up my mind :messga:

Thank you for yo ur kind words :hug:

Just go for it! Life is too short. I know this better than anyone. I lost my best friend and soulmate, my incredible fiancé, to cancer 7 months ago. He had been doing better. The night it happened we were watching a movie, eating our favorite meal, then suddenly he collapses and dies in front of me horrifically. My fiancé was only 25😔💔 My point is, tomorrow is never guaranteed. So live your life! I tell everyone I meet this, so they know how precious time is and to not waste it. He was very healthy before his diagnosis, and now he is gone. I think going will be healing for you! I too am going alone, because I was supposed to go with my fiancé. If I can do this so can you! We got this:hug:

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

Any signs or info on merch preorder? 

Nope. Havent even received the LiveNation email about what gate to meet at:toofunny:

TheBadRomancer
9 minutes ago, JGD said:

Any signs or info on merch preorder? 

nope 😩 my friend in SF said they opened merch at around 3PM but no preordering/pickup

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4

I dont know how to embed, but someone I follow on twitter posted the LA EE line has been started by 3 Monsters already. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4

TheBadRomancer
14 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I dont know how to embed, but someone I follow on twitter posted the LA EE line has been started by 3 Monsters already. 

was just coming to say this 😂

they are by gate A if anyone is going!

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

was just coming to say this 😂

they are by gate A if anyone is going!

Lol! I would but the rain. Also I am going alone. And I am worried I would not be able to sleep and be dragged out for the show. I will plan to show up maybe 5/6am Sat:legend:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

TheBadRomancer

I’m going to try and get there by noon- gotta get the dog sitter who can’t come until 11 😅 praying I’ll still get a good spot

GagasEnigma4
2 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I’m going to try and get there by noon- gotta get the dog sitter who can’t come until 11 😅 praying I’ll still get a good spot

Noon the day of the show? You should be fine! Pit seems really small!

GagasEnigma4
8 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

the way these people have all my money and i still don’t even know how and when to get my ticket :flop:

I know right? This is ridiculous..it has to come tomorrow. I think this is latest email has been for the Ball. Still nothing

TheBadRomancer
9 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

the way these people have all my money and i still don’t even know how and when to get my ticket :flop:

THAT PART

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1