Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Bobina said:

If it rains would the show be canceled? :ohno:

Not unless it’s really hard rain and strong winds. Concerts go on rain or shine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Bobina said:

If it rains would the show be canceled? :ohno:

If it causing floods or storm get too dangerous, yes. If only non endangering rains, the stadium got retractable roof. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If it causing floods or storm get too dangerous, yes. If only non endangering rains, the stadium got retractable roof. 

That does not happen in LA though so we should be good. Every other day around it says no rain. Sat says 0.00 inches of precipitation, and 25% chance of rain. Thats basically nothing if anything. 

Papergangstuh
47 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Dodgers stadium has a retractable roof? You sure about that :messga:

Papergangstuh
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

As of right now, there isn’t any rain for LA on Saturday, but that storm is coming close so it’s a bit early to tell. 

This is better to follow for hurricanes: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_ep2.shtml?start#contents

This is what the Euro model is showing for Saturday at 10am. :laughga: it’s at least still of the coast…will keep checking this because now I’m nervous.

E2-D812-B0-9-D3-D-4-BE9-A7-D8-40-F8-D7-F

I’m the one who started the fearmongering in the DC thread so hi again 💕 

• LMAO 2

SharkmanthaC
28 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I’m the one who started the fearmongering in the DC thread so hi again 💕 

Well it’s still kind of far out to say anything for certain. Did you go to the DC show and going to LA?

she/her/hers

EGOT2027

y’all it never rains here. they literally monitor our water usage bc we are in a DROUGHT. lol. everything will be fine. worst comes to worst this is the joanne world tour nyc night two show of this tour. it would be epic

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4
10 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

y’all it never rains here. they literally monitor our water usage bc we are in a DROUGHT. lol. everything will be fine. worst comes to worst this is the joanne world tour nyc night two show of this tour. it would be epic

You are right. It will be fine. There was more of a chance of this happening on East Coast which is notorious for bad summer rain. Here, not so much.  Yes we are in a huge drought!

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Papergangstuh
15 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Well it’s still kind of far out to say anything for certain. Did you go to the DC show and going to LA?

Yep! LA is my final show 😔 

• YAAAS 1

GagasEnigma4
23 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

even if it rains it’s not going to be enough to cancel the show 😂 we’re fine, y’all.

I know its just my anxiety lol. You are so right:kara:

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Are Lyft/Uber expensive in LA? Me and my bf got a hotel but will have to rely on other ways to get around. :air: 

I put in LAX to where we are staying and it was like $80 for 10 miles away, different time of the day it was around $50 (they had the lower options available). I’ve never used Uber or Lyft before so no idea how that compares but it seems expensive to me. 

she/her/hers