đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Kurtis Thomas said:

Does anyone know about the health check part it seems to have changed? 

I think it means we no longer have to show proof of vaccination or negative covid test. And a disclaimer that any new restrictions placed on the event by local authorities will prevail. Like, if LA county decides to require masks at large outdoor events, that will be the new rule, etc. 

Edited by NT78
  • Thanks 1

papergangster
13 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I still havent removed the spikes from my outfit :saladga:

Omg I was going to do a studded headpiece, but didn’t want to go through this lol

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, JGD said:

If and when there’s a merch pickup/pre-order available please let me know! :giveup:

Yes please anyone let us know! I want the hoodie and some shirts so bad but am EE Pit and not sure I will have a chance. Lets all keep an eye out:vegas:

HotLikeMexico
On 8/23/2022 at 3:56 PM, kurtz said:

I just checked with Dodger Stadium and there will be a shuttle bus running to the stadium from Union Station. Shuttle is free with a concert ticket, same express bus they run for baseball games. You can reach Union Station by subway from anywhere in Los Angeles. And shuttles running after the concert. 

Where did you find this info. Ive been searching cause I know stadiums have shuttles and couldn't find it anywhere online. If I do it’s conflicting like it doesn’t operate on the concert night etc. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico

Snorlax
35 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

do we think parking won’t be open until the evening? 

For Dodger games parking doesn't open until 2 hours before the start of the game. Idk if this is the same for concerts

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, SummerBoy said:

What time are people lining up? I got a room literally down the street.....

I am planning to camp out overnight since I really want to try for barricade. If the competition wasn’t so intense I would have come early the morning of. But it will be fun! I am excited! Anyone else here camping?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Where did you find this info. Ive been searching cause I know stadiums have shuttles and couldn't find it anywhere online. If I do it’s conflicting like it doesn’t operate on the concert night etc. 

I called the stadium and was told the shuttle would be running for the concert. It runs for games and has run for previous concerts. Annoying that there’s no info online about it but maybe next week it will be publicized.