šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

So my friend and I on a whim bought tickets to TCB (of course this was immediately after we got tickets to Moulin Rouge, can you tell we arenā€™t the straight ones in our friend group šŸ™ƒ). Ā Iā€™ve seen Gaga before but he hasnā€™t. Ā We live in Orange and Iā€™m supposed to be at a convention the day of the show. Ā What time do you think we would need to leave at? Ā Our tickets say the show starts at 7:30, but I know that canā€™t be accurate. Ā We donā€™t want to miss a second of the show but I also donā€™t want to leave earlier than I have to and sit around for over an hour waiting for her to start.

The show won't start till around 9. Doors will open around 7:30.Ā 

"back to you, f*cker"

I just checked with Dodger Stadium and there will be a shuttle bus running to the stadium from Union Station. Shuttle is free with a concert ticket, same express bus they run for baseball games. You can reach Union Station by subway from anywhere in Los Angeles. And shuttles running after the concert.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

PartySick
46 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

So my friend and I on a whim bought tickets to TCB (of course this was immediately after we got tickets to Moulin Rouge, can you tell we arenā€™t the straight ones in our friend group šŸ™ƒ). Ā Iā€™ve seen Gaga before but he hasnā€™t. Ā We live in Orange and Iā€™m supposed to be at a convention the day of the show. Ā What time do you think we would need to leave at? Ā Our tickets say the show starts at 7:30, but I know that canā€™t be accurate. Ā We donā€™t want to miss a second of the show but I also donā€™t want to leave earlier than I have to and sit around for over an hour waiting for her to start.

She's been hitting the stage around 9 so I'd say 8:30 at the very latest

šŸ–¤
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

I live in Orange County (about 15 minutes south of Orange) and we are leaving byĀ 5:30pm. The show will start between 8:30 and 9 most likely. Now that I have paid for parking, I'm not worried about the lots flling up. I want to allow 2 hours door to seat.Ā 

Edited by NT78

22 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Does anyone know if there is a designated spot for Uber drop off and pick up?Ā 

YES, there is. It's in lot #11 right inside the Sunset Gate.Ā 

• Thanks 2

geewillikers

If anyone is selling tickets to this show, preferably in the GA section please let me know or message me! If you cannot reach me here please dm me on instagram @ lawxgio! Really want to go :(

geewillikers
17 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Im selling a ticket for floor Section GĀ 

Have you found a buyer yet? Message me pricing if not!

Daenerys
11 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

have they not posted early entry and doors open times anywhere?

Not yet but Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ll be sending e-mails a few days from the show dateĀ 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChavaWM
21 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

I live in orange too, I would leave by like 6 if she's gonna be on stage by 9, just make sure you plan out finding parking

thisisevan717
11 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

have they not posted early entry and doors open times anywhere?

Do you have Little Monsters GA pit Package?Ā 

SadBoi808
On 8/24/2022 at 9:24 AM, geewillikers said:

Have you found a buyer yet? Message me pricing if not!

Iā€™ve listed it onĀ Ticketmaster for sale but no one has bought it yet. So yes!Ā 

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

Iā€™m starting to get stressed about lining up šŸ˜…Ā 

Same herešŸ˜­