💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

tomdsgn
5 minutes ago, noa234 said:

Do we really need to print the tickets? Why cant they just scan the qr?

Just print them out and take them anyway but try your phone. It’s stupid, it’s freaking 2022. 

• Like 2

tomdsgn
10 hours ago, Randomperson said:

My collectors tickets never arrived, so I messaged them and they voided the tickets and told me to collect at the box office, they said the couldn’t deliver them anymore,  then I got an email today saying they had been dispatched and should arrive the day before. I’m so confused what’s going on Im so scared I won’t get in. If they do come the day before I won’t be home as well because I’ll be in London for night 1:saladga::saladga:

Worst case scenario, get your collectors ticket and go to the box office for clarification anyway. You’ll be fine :kiss:

• Thanks 1

noa234
2 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Just print them out and take them anyway but try your phone. It’s stupid, it’s freaking 2022. 

Im trying to locate a printer 😂

• Like 1

Anyone going to the second night alone? I wanna join other monsters so we can queue and have fun together, maybe party afterwards? I have regular golden circle tickets hmu 

On 7/18/2022 at 9:26 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah a whole discord gc for both nights 

Hey! Can you add me to the gc, I’m going alone, the link I saw you gave to others didn’t work for me :( alexesttse#2848 thanks! 

Edited by alex215
Missing info
  • Love 1

Cello

Ticket printed and I'm on the way to London! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

lodylody

What should short people with GC early entry do/where will be best for me to stand? So concerned that I'll spend the entire show looking at someone's back :emma: 

18 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Well they didn't just plan it, they actually filmed it (she did not cancel the Birmingham dates), but it was never released. I hope this time they will release the footage. What I'm wondering is, will we be able to know if she's filming it? Last time she post it on Twitter, but if this time she doesn't post anything, will we know? I mean, are cameras for filming any different from the regular ones they use for every show in order to people who attend can confirm if they are filming it? I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

Uhm.. they weren't filming for a home-release..

They were filming for ASIB scenes which were interspliced with clips of Jackson offing himself..

2 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

They accept flight tickets on your phone, this is weak effort.

Actually, it's probably to prevent theft. Imagine you try to get in but your codes already been scanned 

• Like 1

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, KORG said:

They were filming for ASIB scenes which were interspliced with clips of Jackson offing himself..

They weren’t filming Million Reasons for ASIB footage :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RudraCNG
14 minutes ago, KORG said:

I'm pretty sure that was the L.A. date (idk if I'm remembering the date properly, but I'm 100% sure the Birmingham recording wasn't meant for ASIB, they even filmed the 2 shows and had to repeat Scheisse bc there was a malfunction on the stage).

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1