💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Just wanted to pass by to say I am already at GC 3rd-4th row and EXTREMELY excited, we waited so long for this, I wish everyone has a great time :pawsup:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cello
26 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I’m on the way now, should be at the stadium for 19.30. Does anyone know if that’s ok? Still get time to get merch and water?

Yeah you'll be fine. I got there around half past 7 and had time to buy merch, change into it, get a drink and be in my seat by 8.10

she/her
  • Like 1

Just now, Cello said:

Yeah you'll be fine. I got there around half past 7 and had time to buy merch, change into it, get a drink and be in my seat by 8.10

Oh thank you! I’m relieved 

SlaeUrAnus
26 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I’m on the way now, should be at the stadium for 19.30. Does anyone know if that’s ok? Still get time to get merch and water?

That’s fine.

She will be on at half 8. Me and my sister got there for half 7 and waited 20 minutes to get served so prepare for it to be busy. Should leave enough time for you to get served and seated though.

In my messy era.

1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

That’s fine.

She will be on at half 8. Me and my sister got there for half 7 and waited 20 minutes to get served so prepare for it to be busy. Should leave enough time for you to get served and seated though.

Thank you ☺️

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, Sine From Above said:

Thank you ☺️

No worries.

Enjoy :runhug::pawsup:

In my messy era.

Benji
4 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

For anyone staying in Tottenham, be careful.

Me and my sister got followed back to our hotel. 

Yeah, Tottenham is pretty rough.  Fans that don’t know the area should make an effort to stay in groups and follow the crowd.

If you do end up alone or in a small group, if someone who isn’t a fan tries to engage with you, ignore them and keep walking - children included.

• Like 5

Gagaism

It’s so hmm… weird see her doing 2 following nights at the same stadium in the UK and not having the same in her own country. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing see her doing so well in Europe, I just wish North America could have been done better to her :saladga:
But anyways, enjoy it uk fellows 

Benji
3 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

It’s so hmm… weird see her doing 2 following nights at the same stadium in the UK and not having the same in her own country. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing see her doing so well in Europe, I just wish North America could have been done better to her :saladga:
But anyways, enjoy it uk fellows 

She’s obviously huge worldwide but her biggest audience is probably in Europe, especially the UK.  Europe because we all love dance music, and then the UK because we always love eccentric musicians, so she smashes both of them together for the UK.

Edited by Benji
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1