đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

franminervini

So the interactive map for night 1 is showing not even 30 seats left! There's no interactive map for night 2 but it says low availability.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

They weren’t filming Million Reasons for ASIB footage :poot: 

B-roll?

4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I'm pretty sure that was the L.A. date (idk if I'm remembering the date properly, but I'm 100% sure the Birmingham recording wasn't meant for ASIB, they even filmed the 2 shows and had to repeat Scheisse bc there was a malfunction on the stage).

Oh. Well fck my drag right

tomdsgn
46 minutes ago, KORG said:

They accept flight tickets on your phone, this is weak effort.

Actually, it's probably to prevent theft. Imagine you try to get in but your codes already been scanned 

Ticketmaster have their own digital dynamic tickets aswell which makes this even weirder

But someone could also steal your physical ones too? Get a copy of the pdf from your emails? Steal your paper copy? You could lose it?

Edited by tomdsgn
  • Thanks 1

Samma123

Does Tottenham stadium roof close ? How much of the show we think will be in day light??

Edited by Samma123

Mr Ricky
2 hours ago, lodylody said:

What should short people with GC early entry do/where will be best for me to stand? So concerned that I'll spend the entire show looking at someone's back :emma: 

I went to the back of the GC, at the barrier where she would walk. I had a good view from there 

Crossfit
  • Love 1

spicemuncher
9 minutes ago, Samma123 said:

Does Tottenham stadium roof close ? How much of the show we think will be in day light??

No roof, approx 20-30 minutes in the daylight but honestly it was fine in Paris! They reworked a bit of the choreo with how Gaga gets on and off the stage for the first part and it works very well. 

Samma123
1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

No roof, approx 20-30 minutes in the daylight but honestly it was fine in Paris! They reworked a bit of the choreo with how Gaga gets on and off the stage for the first part and it works very well. 

Great news , thanks :) yes Paris videos still looked amazing in the day light 

• Like 1

noa234

Wait so she wont be on stage at 8pm instead of 9pm? I thought because of. curfew shell start early 

Samma123
7 minutes ago, noa234 said:

Wait so she wont be on stage at 8pm instead of 9pm? I thought because of. curfew shell start early 

8.30 - 10.30 I guess?

• Like 1

cdparky
12 minutes ago, noa234 said:

The show is about 2 hours, so latest to expect her on stage is around 8.30pm.

Edited by cdparky
  • Like 1

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, alex215 said:

Hey! Can you add me to the gc, I’m going alone, the link I saw you gave to others didn’t work for me :( alexesttse#2848 thanks! 

Sure here’s another one 

https://discord.gg/N9Mmv7jk

tomdsgn
55 minutes ago, Samma123 said:

No it doesn’t :cryga:

Guess we’ll just have to see!

• Like 1

I'm so excited! It's gonna be my first Gaga concert on Friday! I'm seated and pretty high up so not sure my views the best, but I'm not too bothered

• Love 3

I'm going on the Friday got standing tickets. Wish my anxiety would stop so I could be excited about it. I was supposed to go to ARTPOP concert but broke my leg a week before. My Joanne concert got cancelled and this one got delayed. Don't think I will be excited untill I'm there.

• Love 2