💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

On 7/21/2022 at 10:48 PM, Rj Barker said:

I'm driving down from Manchester. Don't wanna park too close and get stuck in traffic on the way home, anyone know a good place to dump my car. Don't mind a good walk or bus.

There's two schools nearby that you can pay to park at on event days - we did this when we went to see Guns N Roses. About 10 minutes walk to the stadium and was easy to get out and didn't get stuck in traffic. I think the majority of people get the train tbh.

3 hours ago, Siena said:

I’m going with 5 friends GA, and some of us have a gate 18 entrance and others have gate 23. Will there still be one line or are we gonna have to wait separately ? 

You have to wait separate - you need to go in the specific gates on your tickets

15 hours ago, GypsyMonster said:

Anyone who has print at home GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets do you have a photo you could share of what it looks like?

I bought mine on resale and printed them but they look so ugly I’m scared they aren’t official ones or something

I already sold my seated tickets lmao 

No photo but yes they are ugly haha. QR codes, ticket details, map of the stadium on A4 paper.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, david996 said:

Hey. I have a GC - do you think I will get a normal view if I queue around 1-2pm? For ArtRave I queued since 6am and I dont want to do it again. 😑

Apparently everywhere in GC is a good view. I'm GC on Saturday and not getting there until 5.00/6.00ish soooo :trollga:

numb the flame
5 hours ago, Siena said:

I’m going with 5 friends GA, and some of us have a gate 18 entrance and others have gate 23. Will there still be one line or are we gonna have to wait separately ? 

Alex rang the stadium. and they said we can go into the same gate I think. 

• Thanks 1

Kdavies12
17 hours ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Last ditch effort but I'm looking for golden circle early entry tickets for Saturday 30th. I'm willing to pay £400. 

If I can purchase early entry I'm also going to be selling my standard golden circle for the same date. 

There’s a EE Gold on Ticketmaster right now for face value for the Saturday. If you just try and search for one standing it’ll come up with none left and show the resale tickets. It’s the ticket marked as GOLD for £309.06 but when you add it to your basket it says it’s the early entry one!

Edited by Kdavies12

Siena
45 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

omg good

Catnikko
46 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

omg a blessing :bradley: i was scared i didn't want to separate from my friend

Actual patient

GypsyMonster
3 hours ago, jodibbs said:

No photo but yes they are ugly haha. QR codes, ticket details, map of the stadium on A4 paper.

This is what mine looks like too!! Thank you!!

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
1 hour ago, Kdavies12 said:

There’s a EE Gold on Ticketmaster right now for face value for the Saturday. If you just try and search for one standing it’ll come up with none left and show the resale tickets. It’s the ticket marked as GOLD for £309.06 but when you add it to your basket it says it’s the early entry one!

It's gone :( But thank you so much for the heads up!

The search continues. Please let me know y'all. 

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Ack1234 said:

Was the merch just t shirts or was there more ??

So far the merch has been

1. 'Babble On' black t-shirt 40 EUR

2. 'Be Free' beige t-shirt 40 EUR

3. 'Zine' EU tour date white t-shirt 40 EUR

4. 'Close Up' tour date white t-shirt 40 EUR

5. Event hoodie 80 EUR

• Thanks 1

Isma Monster

Does anybody knows how can I go from the Gatwick airport to Victoria/somewhere nearby on Wednesday 27th? I have tickets for a Southern train but it seems that their service will be affected by the strikes :ohno:

Gaby15
8 minutes ago, Isma Monster said:

Does anybody knows how can I go from the Gatwick airport to Victoria/somewhere nearby on Wednesday 27th? I have tickets for a Southern train but it seems that their service will be affected by the strikes :ohno:

I am traveling from Luton to London Victoria Coach Station on 27th and bought a ticket for a National Express coach. More expensive and slower, but at least it operates.
Gatwick options:

https://www.gatwickairport.com/to-and-from/by-coach-or-bus/

• Love 1

Isma Monster
20 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I am traveling from Luton to London Victoria Coach Station on 27th and bought a ticket for a National Express coach. More expensive and slower, but at least it operates.
Gatwick options:

https://www.gatwickairport.com/to-and-from/by-coach-or-bus/

I guess I will do the same and buy a ticket for a coach.

Thank you! :runhug: