💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Seby Mayuri

Damn, I just realized, that on the 17th, it's exactly 13 years ago since the first concert I saw her in Cologne. 

Be careful, the sound is awful xD.. fammeee do it for the faaame.

• Love 3

sara57

!Important!

International fans who chose Will Call service, check your e-mails! 

I got an email with all the details regarding picking up my tickets.

If there is somebody who didn't get the mail, you can tell me so I can send it to you.

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, GovFameHooker said:

Hey hey! 

My boyfriend will join me to TCB and I love him for doing that despite not being a hardcore stan. He does admire her talent(s) though. 

Anyway I just wanted to ask you guys if someone is heading back to Berlin after the concert? Unfortunately he has a quite important appointment on Monday. He‘d has to leave the concert early just so he could take the last train back to Berlin. 

That‘s why I would really adore you guys, if your self or someone you know has the possibility to give him a ride 🙏🏻🙏🏻

xoxo, Levi

last train is at 23:38.

chromaticainmyhead

SOS does anyone have experience with Tickets from resale that are personalized? 

I have two GC Tickets from resale but with different names.. could this be a problem if the names don't fit with my ID?

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

cherryboomboom
29 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

I have two GC Tickets from resale but with different names.. could this be a problem if the names don't fit with my ID?

most likely not

Head Empty
29 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

Usually tickets aren't checked for names - at least in my experience with regular seats / GA. They only scan the code and you're good to go.

1 hour ago, cherryboomboom said:

at what time do you have to arrive with a regular FOS ticket?

I also have regular FOS ticket, I think I'll come around 5-6pm. I honestly don't feel like camping out in front of the stadium for the entire day. I'm going solo, I'm a big 6'5" guy and I think I'll be able to squeeze my way to a good spot in any case. At least this is what I usually do when I have a standing ticket.

I had a worst experience on BTWB in Vienna, I camped out for the entire day to get into the 'Monster Pit', but the security opened the gates for people who arrived just before the concert BEFORE allowing people who camped out to enter. I got sunburns for nothing and was exhausted for the actual show. :(

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

cherryboomboom
15 minutes ago, filsns said:

I also have regular FOS ticket, I think I'll come around 5-6pm. I honestly don't feel like camping out in front of the stadium for the entire day. I'm going solo, I'm a big 6'5" guy and I think I'll be able to squeeze my way to a good spot in any case. At least this is what I usually do when I have a standing ticket.

I had a worst experience on BTWB in Vienna, I camped out for the entire day to get into the 'Monster Pit', but the security opened the gates for people who arrived just before the concert BEFORE allowing people who camped out to enter. I got sunburns for nothing and was exhausted for the actual show. :(

im undecided , because I have a for and block 24 seat and it looks like it the seat might be blocked by the screen

cherryboomboom
17 minutes ago, filsns said:

in an arena I usually go for seats but for this show the stage has a bigger distance to the seats

Oriane
22 minutes ago, filsns said:

It's my first concert so I don't really know how it works and how it looks like but how did they do that? I'm assuming there's a queue, so how were they able to let the people who arrived last before people who were right in front of the doors? Unless they're people who had FOS tickets, in that case it's normal that they get to enter first, that's what they paid for. I have a regular standing ticket and I know I won't be able to get to the front but I'll still queue all day because I don't want to be all the way to be back either.

Edited by Oriane
You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

It's my first concert so I don't really know how it works and how it looks like but how did they do that? I'm assuming there's a queue, so how were they able to let the people who arrived last before people who were right in front of the doors? Unless they're people who had FOS tickets, in that case it's normal that they get to enter first, that's what they paid for. I have a regular standing ticket and I know I won't be able to get to the front but I'll still queue all day because I don't want to be all the way to be back either.

We were sorted into multiple queues, and the people who worked there just ****ed up, what can I say... There were no early entry or FOS tickets for BTWB, so you could get into the pit only by arriving early. I remember people camping out even over night.

• Shook 2

11 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

in an arena I usually go for seats but for this show the stage has a bigger distance to the seats

Same here, I feel like the seats are too far away in stadium shows so I always go for FOS tickets. 
Even in the arenas, I prefer standing tickets if the show is a visual extravaganza.