đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

cherryboomboom

do you think its risky to take the ICE at 23:35 from DĂĽsseldorf to Berlin, I mean if I might come late?

SwissMonster
21 hours ago, Bat said:

Are there monsters in Dusseldorf that can check out the stadium and see if anything is already happening there?

There is still a Soccer game on the 9th. So I would guess nothing will happen before July 10

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Nite
1 hour ago, cherryboomboom said:

what? and if I'm arriving from Berlin?

I'm not sure :(Maybe they have these lockers at the train station? I only saw this note on the ticket:

Ticket.png

But it also says no photos so they probably don't ban every kind of bag either.

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Nite said:

I'm not sure :(Maybe they have these lockers at the train station? I only saw this note on the ticket:

Ticket.png

But it also says no photos so they probably don't ban every kind of bag either.

Its max the size of an A4 Paper. There are lockers at Düsseldorf Main Station tho

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

Nite
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Its max the size of an A4 Paper. There are lockers at Düsseldorf Main Station tho

Ah okay, thanks! 

cherryboomboom

Guys, I need some help: is it risky to take the train (DĂĽsseldorf main Station) at 23:38 after the show, I mean is it too early or will I make it???

Oriane
23 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

Guys, I need some help: is it risky to take the train (DĂĽsseldorf main Station) at 23:38 after the show, I mean is it too early or will I make it???

It seems risky to me, it takes already 40 minutes between the stadium and the main station, since it's the evening it's probably going to be more than that since there are less trains. And when the concert ends the crowd will be so big that it's going to take forever to get to the subway station. Add some probable delay in the concert to this and I think it's nearly impossible to make it. I was already wondering if I could catch the subway after the concert, I saw that there trains until at least 1AM but you never know :laughga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

cherryboomboom
30 minutes ago, Oriane said:

It seems risky to me, it takes already 40 minutes between the stadium and the main station, since it's the evening it's probably going to be more than that since there are less trains. And when the concert ends the crowd will be so big that it's going to take forever to get to the subway station. Add some probable delay in the concert to this and I think it's nearly impossible to make it. I was already wondering if I could catch the subway after the concert, I saw that there trains until at least 1AM but you never know :laughga:

od, dear . than I have to take the train at 4:50 in the morning back to Berlin

• Like 1

cherryboomboom

I wish there was someone going from Berlin too if I take the ICE at 4:50 , have to book room next to the main station, otherwise where do I have to stay?

NewUsername

PSA: 1 bus and metro/tramway trip to and from the stadium is included in the concert ticket :)

• Shook 2

OnionGirl

Wondering if anyone here is willing to properly film the concert for us. If it’s any incentive just know your videos will get thousands of views on YouTube as it’s the opening show and everyone will be curious about it. :hor:

7 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Wondering if anyone here is willing to properly film the concert for us. If it’s any incentive just know your videos will get thousands of views on YouTube as it’s the opening show and everyone will be curious about it. :hor:

I thought @Lauiii was attending and filming some of the European CBT shows, perhaps also this one?

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

PSA: 1 bus and metro/tramway trip to and from the stadium is included in the concert ticket :)

yes, but only Dusseldorf and not outside of the city...

• Like 1

cherryboomboom
10 minutes ago, Bat said:

I thought @Lauiii was attending and filming some of the European CBT shows, perhaps also this one?

I might sneak in my iPhone 13

• YAAAS 1