Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Speculation

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Are we gonna have a complete meltdown as a cult site if we get NO TOUR? Are we ready to have that conversation? I’m sorry I know it’s a sensitive topic but I had to ask.

I will be personally very disappointed…I expect the tour because the album is in my opinion INCREDIBLE and it can totally back it up. it would actually benefit a lot from having one and take it to a whole another level.

If we end up getting nothing I know Gaga is probably done with it for personal reasons and I will respect that. She has definitely worked a lot recently and also deserves her free time. And if she’s not ready to perform I also have to respect because she’s a master at what she does and I don’t want anything rushed or forced from her.

HOWEVER, looking at the silver lining the rumors are actually really nice to have and hope is still strong in our fanbase because Gaga is all about being unpredictable so I have my fingers crossed.

Let me know if you’re ready to “burn your stan card” or if you’re “okay” with not having a CBT.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

If and when that happens I’m gonna go batshit crazy and start swinging from my ceiling, but after a few hours I’ll exhaust myself and be fine :vegas:

21 minutes ago, Chic said:

If and when that happens I’m gonna go batshit crazy and start swinging from my ceiling, but after a few hours I’ll exhaust myself and be fine :vegas:

SAME :messga:

Delulu Rogers

I just hope the show is actually good. Big budget, crazy costumes, tons of props, and professionally filmed. If it's another enigma level show the meltdowns will be huge considering they had years to plan and saved tons of money from not promoting the album. Fingers crossed 

Girl, if it's not happening ill ask my sister and mum to literally sue Ticketmaster, which is not going to be pretty :ohwell:

SwissMonster

It is happening. Within 2 Days two Ticketmaster websites from 2 different countries leaked sumn, that doesn’t happen just like that

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

TimotheeChalamet

although I really like Chromatica and its songs just HAVE TO be performed live, I'd be okay with not having a tour. I wasn't going anyways since she's not coming to Italy but I'd accept that for the reasons mentioned in the OP. She's human and can break if overworked. 

On a side note, since it seems like something will happen for sure, I hope the show is a big one, since it will be designed specifically for stadiums. I have a strong feeling they are not working on it though, I don't know why 

1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I just hope the show is actually good. Big budget, crazy costumes, tons of props, and professionally filmed. If it's another enigma level show the meltdowns will be huge considering they had years to plan and saved tons of money from not promoting the album. Fingers crossed 

Oh yes she must invest in the show. Enigma was a great concept, but the stage was not, and it did not help to develop. I want Gaga to have Madonna stadium tour stage type, a stage that can transform through the acts (like the monster ball, her best show imo).

20 hours ago, warholastar said:

It’s happening

Edit: since what’s currently happening, there will be no announcement before a while. Wishing peace un ukraine

Archived