💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki debuts pink ENIGMA wig

noa234

Featured Posts

numb the flame
12 hours ago, Helxig said:

BUT to be fair, I don't think it moves well when she performs. It's just too thick. If it were a bit thinner and whispier, less thick and chunky, it could've had better movement

My issue with the Enigma wig was the pigtails were too low down and they looked thin af compared to 'Gaga's' in the interludes. I do think that the wig looked better during the Scheiße section of the show and that the haircut itself is good but it just didn't look right in pigtails on the specific wig Frederic used. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
3 hours ago, enissa11 said:

hahahah i think it's more because that wig has become a meme and people joke around, i always thought that the wig was inspired by hatsune miku, but this seems more close

Oh I could see that too!

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well yeah I don’t think people think the hairstyle in totality is bad just his wig, which it is. It just isn’t flattering to Gaga’s face at all and ALSO is a very cheap-looking costumey version of what you pointed out is an actual hair style. It’s not the style in general, it’s the style on this wig :laughga:

Yeah that's another point tbh. It did seem quite cheap. Which is insane for someone of Gaga's calibre. She could have the finest fibres in the world if not human hair quite easily

1 hour ago, inactive user said:

My issue with the Enigma wig was the pigtails were too low down and they looked thin af compared to 'Gaga's' in the interludes. I do think that the wig looked better during the Scheiße section of the show and that the haircut itself is good but it just didn't look right in pigtails on the specific wig Frederic used. 

Oh I actually forgot about the pigtails! I remember at the time wondering why the pigtails looked so thin while the hair around the face looked so thick. Imagine it with pigtails like this!

c0345c96153075e9946f5897f3473f9c.jpg

Now that would've been impressive!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

MonsterBall13
On 2/18/2022 at 5:35 AM, Wet Fire said:

Katy bringing back her black hair, Nicki bringing back her pink wig. It's 2011 all over again. Waiting for Rihanna's red hair and Gaga's fake mole now :popcorn:

Don't forget the Born This Way cheekbones that Gaga magically "grew" but then mysteriously they vanished 

numb the flame
On 2/19/2022 at 12:56 AM, Helxig said:

Oh I actually forgot about the pigtails! I remember at the time wondering why the pigtails looked so thin while the hair around the face looked so thick. Imagine it with pigtails like this!

c0345c96153075e9946f5897f3473f9c.jpg

Now that would've been impressive!

This exactly!! It's the placement of the pigtails and the thickness of them thats my issue with the wig. The bob part of the hair is chonky yet the pigtails look limper than my wrists :huntyga:

Helxig
2 hours ago, inactive user said:

This exactly!! It's the placement of the pigtails and the thickness of them thats my issue with the wig. The bob part of the hair is chonky yet the pigtails look limper than my wrists :huntyga:

I get the feeling they wanted it to be able to transform from pigtails to down so they could reuse the one wig. But they really should have just had two wigs and swapped them out.  At the artRAVE she had 7 wigs... she could've done 3 at Enigma. I wonder if they'll change anything when Enigma comes back!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

numb the flame
On 2/21/2022 at 12:09 AM, Helxig said:

I get the feeling they wanted it to be able to transform from pigtails to down so they could reuse the one wig. But they really should have just had two wigs and swapped them out.  At the artRAVE she had 7 wigs... she could've done 3 at Enigma. I wonder if they'll change anything when Enigma comes back!

I don't see Enigma coming back tbh, she's completed one entire leg and since announced a second which have both been made up of entirely J&P. She could've started weaving in elements, themes and aesthetics of Chromatica into Enigma if she wanted to. Wasn't it always J&P being the better selling show or the show that would sell out the quickest? Whether J&P sold out quicker than Enigma due to the fact 1/3 of the dates were made up of J&P & 2/3 being Enigma I'm not sure. 

Archived