đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jake Gyllenhaal takes high road on Taylor drama

Lighter

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Meat said:

Lol I don’t think any of Gaga’s exes had to turn off their comments because of her fans. Monsters might not be the kindest but they are definitely not even close to being as rabid and vile as Swifties.

Oh no, us Gaga fans only bully and attack people who have seemingly no public relationship with her. That makes it sooo much better, right? /s 

The point here is the internet is the Wild West now and until something changes I’m not expecting an artist to control random people who hide under stan accounts.  Gaga 100% could never do that so why should I expect others to? Artists right books, songs, and scripts all the time about painful experiences from their past and I don’t necessarily think that should be changed because their fans have little to no life themselves and make it their duty to fight. There have been fan wars pre internet but things weren’t as visible and accessible then. Now anyone from anywhere in the world can tell anybody to f*ck off and k*ll themselves. 

I like Taylor’s music, and I like Jake’s acting. I can do this because I’m an adult and understand the myriad of emotions we will face as we go through life. There are many, many people online who have no concept of this and think everything is black and white. I’m scared for them. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
1 hour ago, Monet said:

And Gaga acknowledges the bad behavior by her fans. Like that situation when monsters were harassing Ed Sheeran and she posted a photo with him 

Or when she stopped talking to us cause she knows we're evil :iamfair:

as she should

remember when a lot of monsters harassed sarah tanno? I remember that she even had to said something cause it was getting out of hand 

3 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

Or when she stopped talking to us cause she knows we're evil :iamfair:

as she should

remember when a lot of monsters harassed sarah tanno? I remember that she even had to said something cause it was getting out of hand 

Oh, I remember now. The iconic " you makeup ain't right" moment :sis:

What a nice and cogent response. See, I don’t get why people don’t think there would be more nuance to a relationship and break up than a song from one side of said relationship that no one listening personally knows. It’s honestly silly how people get SO worked up over that stuff

SharkmanthaC

A relationship is between two people. Fans don't know what really happened and shouldn't be hating on him because of a song. He seems like a nice guy overall, but who knows what he's like in a relationship. (Also, who knows what Taylor could be like...and I say that as a Taylor fan.) 

she/her/hers

Archived