Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jake Gyllenhaal takes high road on Taylor drama

Lighter

Featured Posts

Andrea B
36 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

except for herself making a whole lame short film about it :ladyhaha:

I think the video was great, the actors did a really good job and taylor too(she was the director I think).

If Jake and Taylor are not pressed about their relationship anymore idk why some people still are(taylor's haters and her fans)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

He is a diamond in the toxic garbage can we call Hollywood

I stan and he is cute af too :heart:

trolly troll troll

JusKeepBreathin

Stan culture is so gross. Full of hate and contempt. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
37 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I don't really know that much about him but he seems thoughtful and kind :flutter:

Honest question. If he wasn't thoughtful do we have the right to harass him? Who is the better person the unthoughtful one or the harasser? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

jeremiahsaint1000

idc what taylors excuse for reigniting this thing was, scooter forced me to blah blah, meanwhile her fans are sending death threats to this dude. theyre both in their 30s/40s and they dated for 3 months and youre gonna bring up BS to sell records, how sad. she loves to play the victim but doesnt care if her fans send death threats to the guys she sings about.....

I find this man physically unattractive and somewhat annoying even, perhaps irrational of me, because I can say he’s not bad looking, and as far as I know he’s inoffensive. But if he keeps talking like that…

b618b4e4-be52-4d2e-acxjd5.jpeg

Naak Le Vaar

Like I know both Taylor and Jake have moved on from the relationship, but to me it seems like Taylor was a little to quick to reignite the fire for the rerelease of Red. I mean I know it's songs that she wasn't able to release now seeing the light of day, but she clearly does it for the money and let's fans buy into this. I really like her music and when she's not being chart obsessed I like her personality. But between the All Too Well music video and I Bet You Think About Me music video it's starting to be too much for me with her using her victim mentality image for coverage

Lmao they blocked my signature

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, hamster11 said:

And Taylor NEVER mentioned his name anywhere, even in her old interviews.

She mentioned a detail that would make everyone know it was about him so it's pretty much the same as directly naming him tho.

And after she went on to directly name Mayer and Styles.

enissa11
41 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She mentioned a detail that would make everyone know it was about him so it's pretty much the same as directly naming him tho.

And after she went on to directly name Mayer and Styles.

it's so blatant honestly, Taylor has to be the pop artist that feeds gossip the most, and then she herself and her fan base try to paint her as this victim of the media, of course she has suffered unfair scrutiny and has faced misogyny, just like all females in the industry, but in her case has been more apparent because she feeds gossip so much and always gets a reaction using it and incorporating it to her art, anyway, i don't blame her, she's a product of the state of the music industry and what it truly rewards the most, she is indeed the music industry, but that is not any good at all.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived