šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)

BARKDANGER

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER

Anyone excited or have thoughts about the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) movie that is premiering on Netflix on Friday (February 18)?Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

Cameltoe Chariot

I think it looks funĀ :vegas:

The influencers threatening to cancel Leatherface with their cellphone videos is hilariousĀ :laughga:

BARKDANGER
14 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I think it looks funĀ :vegas:

The influencers threatening to cancel Leatherface with their cellphone videos is hilariousĀ :laughga:

I did love that part of the trailerā€¦Ā Is it cringe? Yes. Am I down for it. Also yes. šŸ˜‚ Leatherface for the Gen Z/late Millennial age. Seems like he is taking it personally.Ā 

BlingNotTheMusic

Omg!! So they are following in Halloween Kills' footsteps and having the "final girl" from the OG Texas Chainsaw come and battle Leatherface?! I'm so in!!!

Tbh I'm kinda over the whole franchise, unless this brings something new to the table because most the films are pretty much the same. The Jessica Biel one in 04 was great but the othersĀ :samanthac:

It looks like they are in a different town and house than before so this will be interesting...

BARKDANGER
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg!! So they are following in Halloween Kills' footsteps and having the "final girl" from the OG Texas Chainsaw come and battle Leatherface?! I'm so in!!!

Tbh I'm kinda over the whole franchise, unless this brings something new to the table because most the films are pretty much the same. The Jessica Biel one in 04 was great but the othersĀ :samanthac:

It looks like they are in a different town and house than before so this will be interesting...

I just rewatched the one with Jessica Biel it really is a good remake. Maybe one of the best remakes.Ā 
Ā 

I never thought Sally was a strong ā€œfinal girlā€ā€¦so hopefully she becomes a strong character like Laurie Strode in Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills. I still am not sure how I feel about this ā€œrequelā€ trend.Ā Parts of the trailer look cringeā€¦but parts of it looks good. It canā€™t be worse then ā€œTCM: The Next Generation or Leatherface 2017.ā€ And for it to premiere on a streaming service I have had since 2013ā€¦I wonā€™t be mad if itā€™s terrible. šŸ˜‚

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

I just rewatched the one with Jessica Biel it really is a good remake. Maybe one of the best remakes.Ā 
Ā 

I never thought Sally was a strong ā€œfinal girlā€ā€¦so hopefully she becomes a strong character like Laurie Strode in Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills. I still am not sure how I feel about this ā€œrequelā€ trend.Ā Parts of the trailer look cringeā€¦but parts of it looks good. It canā€™t be worse then ā€œTCM: The Next Generation or Leatherface 2017.ā€ And for it to premiere on a streaming service I have had since 2013ā€¦I wonā€™t be mad if itā€™s terrible. šŸ˜‚

Tbh I'm loving the requel thing so far because I'm a ***** for nostalgiaĀ :huntyga:Ā and tying in things from other films. I love that sh1t.

You also have to consider that Sally was playing by 1974 rules for women in horror, not 2022Ā :gayhat: I wish the original actress would play her.Ā 

sillynate

Fun fact: despite the recent trends of naming the requel after the first movie (Halloween, Candyman, Scream), itā€™s actually an original title thatā€™s never been used in the series by itselfĀ :)Ā 

Spoiler

1. The TexasĀ Chain SawĀ Massacre (1974)
2. The TexasĀ ChainsawĀ Massacre 2 (1986)
3. Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990)
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1995)
5. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
6. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)
7. Texas Chainsaw (2013)
8. Leatherface (2017)
9. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)

On another note, I feel bad that people are saying this movie is ā€œripping offā€Ā Halloween (2018) because theyā€™re bringing back Sally. If anything, the trend of bringing back og actors in horror ~possibly~ started with Texas Chainsaw (2013) :fatcat:Ā That one had Marilyn Burns, Gunnar Hansen, John Dugan and Bill Moseley, all of which were in the first movie sans Moseley who was in the second.Ā However, all four of them played different characters in that movie instead of their original rolesĀ :toofunny:

hmm I think it looks a little stupid but I def wanna watch it, looks like a cute horror movie.Ā 

pop a 911
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Tbh I'm loving the requel thing so far because I'm a ***** for nostalgiaĀ :huntyga:Ā and tying in things from other films. I love that sh1t.

You also have to consider that Sally was playing by 1974 rules for women in horror, not 2022Ā :gayhat: I wish the original actress would play her.Ā 

The original actress passed away in 2014

iā€™m not real, iā€™m theatre

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

The original actress passed away in 2014

Why you gotta make me sad like thatĀ :cryga:

Archived