Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Nothing On But The Radio (Sevenths Remix)

lodylody

Featured Posts

lodylody

Hey! I just uploaded a remix of Nothing On But The Radio. You can check it out on Soundcloud here:

If you enjoy it, please share the Soundcloud link with all your fellow Little Monster friends! If you want to download it, you can do so here: https://rekonise.com/lady-gaga-nothing-on-but-the-radio-sevenths-remix-z5wdb 

It’s inspired by the ARTPOP version that ended up not making it onto the album. I used this awful snippet (below) from her stopped in traffic signing things for fans as initial inspiration, but had to use my own imagination to create most of it. I mastered it to sound similar to the rest of ARTPOP (namely Applause), so it should fit nicely on any ARTPOP-adjacent playlists you’ve got! :party: 

I produce plenty of other music for queer artists, as well as my own material; you can check out all of it on Spotify and Apple Music!

Again, I hope you enjoy it! :kiss:

lodylody
12 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

ITS INSANE.

Thank you!!!! :cryga: 

4 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Pretty good. Great job. 

Thank you!! :hug: 

lodylody
1 hour ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Omg Phenomenal

1 hour ago, knee said:

Needed this today. Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Versace said:

The production is amazing

18 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Thank you so much! This is incredible! :tony:

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for listening to it, and I'm so happy you enjoyed it :flutter:

1 hour ago, DrewPa said:

My God, I prefer this over half Chromatica (don't kill me)

I feel like this is a very loaded comment to make :sharon: But this means so much to me, thank you so so much :runhug: 

Love this. Can you do this for other unreleased stuff like No way, reloaded, freakshow and second time around?

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Fantastic! This is a great modern take on this song, the production is stellar! Thank you :heart:

I picked up the bass on the pre chorus sounding very similar to the version she played in her car- nice touch! I played that snippet over and over as it is my favorite unreleased of hers!

lodylody
6 hours ago, Sherry said:

Love this. Can you do this for other unreleased stuff like No way, reloaded, freakshow and second time around?

I wish I could, but I only did this remix when there was a studio acapella leaked :noparty: I would definitely have so much fun. If any other acapellas from that era happen to leak, I'll be on it :awesome:

2 hours ago, Negev said:

Fantastic! This is a great modern take on this song, the production is stellar! Thank you :heart:

I picked up the bass on the pre chorus sounding very similar to the version she played in her car- nice touch! I played that snippet over and over as it is my favorite unreleased of hers!

Thank you so much! And I'm really happy that you noticed :flutter: I also did the drum pattern as best as I could, and I heard that there was a shaker or hi-hat in the prechorus, which I also put into my remix! And I listened to that car snippet so many times too! I was so excited back then and had renewed hope that she'd actually release it :cryga: 

I kept that 'new' bassline rhythm going throughout the chorus; afterwards, listening to the car snippet again, I noticed that the "ARTPOP version" seemed to revert to the original bassline for the chorus. But I preferred the new bassline in the chorus, so I just used the bass melody from the original on a synth instead :laughga:

Archived