💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MGK changes album title after tattooing its original name on arm

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

4dee5479de67e0e9a75797964989471f51-machi

In August, Machine Gun Kelly and Travis Barker got matching arm tattoos that read “Born With Horns,” the title of Kelly’s upcoming album. But in a TikTok video posted Monday, Kelly confessed to Barker, the album’s executive producer, that he’s changing the LP’s title to “Mainstream Sellout.”

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche

Every time this guy is in the news, it's something brainless 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Well I mean he walked and performed at the new Dolce & Gabbana show - so he lost all respect for me quite a while ago, tbh.

pachinko
9 minutes ago, Blake said:

Well I mean he walked and performed at the new Dolce & Gabbana show - so he lost all respect for me quite a while ago, tbh.

What’s wrong with Dolce and Gabbana?

10 minutes ago, pachinko said:

They are racist, homophobic, fatphobic etc etc 

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTLOnGWr3yY/
Dolce and Gabbana's co-founders Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have sold “slave sandals,” openly opposed gay adoption and mocked folks boycotting their brand for dressing the Trumps. Dolce has called babies born via in vitro fertilization “synthetic,” while Gabbana has claimed sexual harassment is “not violence” and called Selena Gomez “so ugly,” Miley Cyrus “ignorant” after she said she disagree with their politics.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTLOnGWr3yY/
Dolce and Gabbana's co-founders Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have sold “slave sandals,” openly opposed gay adoption and mocked folks boycotting their brand for dressing the Trumps. Dolce has called babies born via in vitro fertilization “synthetic,” while Gabbana has claimed sexual harassment is “not violence” and called Selena Gomez “so ugly,” Miley Cyrus “ignorant” after she said she disagree with their politics.

Ugh I have a D&G suit! Guess I’ll never wear that again. Who wears suits these days now anyway lol. 

CooterFritter

I sold all my D&G everything. I know I already spent the money but they really grossed me out.

Archived