Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Chromatica Ball will happen?

Cello

?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

• Yes, summer 2022 for sure
    • Probably as a combined tour with next album
    • It will be postponed further
    • No it will be cancelled for good
    • Other

Featured Posts

I honestly think they are still planning something. 

There is NO REASON to not have cancelled it already if they were going to. It's so few dates it's not like the money is propping up Live Nation or anything. If Gaga truly didn't want to do it anymore it would have been officially cancelled long ago I feel.

I think they just don't know exactly what they're going to do tbh, and I don't expect anything this summer really... but eventually. 

An update of some sort sure would be nice though :bear:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its just Lu

I know it sounds super selfish but I honestly hope it’ll get canceled :oops:The fact that the only European dates were London and Paris disappoints me :patrizia: Non of the two were close enough for me to be able to afford it to get there. And with the fact it won’t happened at all is less painful than seeing others at the concert while I’m sitting home :cryga: 
As I said, super selfish, but it’s my opinion :oops:

KindnessPunk

Who knows maybe we’re closer than we think to an album drop + tour announcement. 

i was not expecting an album until 2024 at the earliest, but her silence on the tour has been interesting + she’s been talking about nature themes a lot lol. Maybe an EP like someone mentioned here

Cello
3 minutes ago, Luzi said:

I know it sounds super selfish but I honestly hope it’ll get canceled :oops:The fact that the only European dates were London and Paris disappoints me :patrizia: Non of the two were close enough for me to be able to afford it to get there. And with the fact it won’t happened at all is less painful than seeing others at the concert while I’m sitting home :cryga: 

I felt this way about Vegas so I get you. Especially when Bobby said 'come to Vegas' as if we all have that kind of money to spare :bear:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, KindnessPunk said:

Who knows maybe we’re closer than we think to an album drop + tour announcement. 

i was not expecting an album until 2024 at the earliest, but her silence on the tour has been interesting + she’s been talking about nature themes a lot lol. Maybe an EP like someone mentioned here

that would be heaven :pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Luzi said:

it is kinda selfish but I feel similar. :selena: I'm not sure whether I feel safe (covid-wise) to travel to London/Paris and spend all that money to get there. :mark:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Robo Ga

I think that if it goes ahead she absolutely will need another musical release to inject some energy into it. Either an entirely new EP, new single, or an extension of the Chromatica saga. We have Chromatica, Dawn of Chromatica, idk see why she couldn't expand the universe with another Chromatica themed EP in some way. She might have a surprise up her sleeve. Though I agree it's very likely she will cancel, (don't come for me and call me delusional:triggered:) I think she also has huge incentive NOT to cancel, seeing as she has had to cancel so many tours in the past, it wouldn't be good for the fans or the brand. 

🤖⚡️

Patriziaa Reggiani
18 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i’d like my 400 bucks back tbh

You can easily get a refund back tbh

I will not watch House of Gucci

Its just Lu
11 minutes ago, Cello said:

I felt this way about Vegas so I get you. Especially when Bobby said 'come to Vegas' as if we all have that kind of money to spare :bear:

I simply try to ignore the fact that there are TWO shows I will never be able to see :saladga:

MessyTop

I got my refund back in September 2021! I requested it and got it. The concert ain’t happening 

Considering most of Chromatica's concept was scrapped like AP, I feel like she'll be frustrated and want to release a fresh album, concept, etc first :oops:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Patriziaa Reggiani
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I got my refund back in September 2021! I requested it and got it. The concert ain’t happening 

1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

…how?

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived