💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to play female lead in Joker sequel

Rebel

Featured Posts

Reality
5 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

DC STAY AWAY FROM GAGA + HER FAMILY. YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO CAST HER IN YOUR SHITTY MOVIES. LEAVE HER ALONE!! :patrizia:

Non-DCEU films are actually really good though. Joker was amazing and The Batman looks great as well. There's only a couple of DCEU films that I like.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see her being absolutely phenomenal as Harley Quinn in this dark universe. Have y’all seen her live? She can do dark crazy and with her acting experience now and with purpose to go full evil it would be so gooood. Totally in her wheelhouse imo 

Fantina
3 hours ago, skaxboy said:

giphy.gif

I can see a her playing a toned down version of Dr. Harleen Quinzel. She would be a level headed psychologist on the surface but in reality is a lunatic. She becomes fascinated with the Joker and is assigned to him as a client. I’ve been watching a few documentaries about serial killers and so many are just everyday regular people in established professions. What made “Joker” so great was seeing his perspective of being, for lack of better word, “sane.”

I love this idea! 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

Tbh I think Gaga's aesthetic is more suited for DC than Marvel but would LOVE to see her in both :excited2:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Robo Ga

She would be amazing of course but I would legit worry for her mental health doing a movie that f***ed up đŸ˜©

đŸ€–âšĄïž

G U C C I

Does she have to be Harley Quinn just because it says lead? I would DIE for her to play Poison Ivy and dating Harley while rescuing her from the abuse of Joker. Either one though I think she would do an incredible job with. 

Gagaplayer315
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

What's wrong with DC? :bear:

Ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga Batmaaan :bear:

They reboot their stories way too much but the quality doesn't really get better

PartySick
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

They reboot their stories way too much but the quality doesn't really get better

Is that any different from Marvel? :poot:

I don't follow either, I just know there's at least two or more versions of every popular character :bear:

đŸ–€

Gagaplayer315
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Is that any different from Marvel? :poot:

I don't follow either, I just know there's at least two or more versions of every popular character :bear:

Oh I was just talking about the movies :poot: 

I hope she gets to act opposite a green  ball on a stick substituting for a cgi character. And then we get to see the green ball and stick and the guy in the green suit on the floor in the making of clip. :ladyhaha:

Btw, Joker has had more than 1 girlfriend, it seems.

LilyLark

The MCU/DCEU fans can be intense...even more so than pop stans lol. If she plays Harley, they'll rip her apart and idk if that would be good for her mental health tbh. Even a lot of the comic adjacent critics....That said, there are other possible female leads for her to play besides Harley like @Fresco said.

47 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

The MCU/DCEU fans can be intense...even more so than pop stans lol. If she plays Harley, they'll rip her apart and idk if that would be good for her mental health tbh. Even a lot of the comic adjacent critics....That said, there are other possible female leads for her to play besides Harley like @Fresco said.

Im a huge DC fan and Harley is my idol and I can see her playing a more realistic version of Harley, she couldn’t even match the perfect that is Margot but in this Joker universe j can see her playing a different version of Harley that would work.

And yes while she could play some other than Harley I think the dynamic and interactions between Joker and Harley are just tooooooo iconic to not actually hit on, ready a Harley/Joker comic recently where it was basically Silence of the Lambs where Joker killed Harleys girlfriend so she decided to join GCPD as their forensic psychiatrist and profiler so hunt serial killers down and it’s so good and dark I’d love them to adapt that and Gaga would kill it as that version of Harley.

Archived