Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
36 minutes ago, Meat said:

FKCXTLvWYAMP-l2?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm gay as **** and not even into women in the slightest but can they both eiffel tower the life outta me thanks :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Why are her boobs 3x bigger than usual? :oprah:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I like the last picture a lot, the one focused on her face. She looks beautiful, and reminds me of old Gaga in a way.

I love Jake and I never thought I'd see them together! They look sooo good in those photos, they exude power :giveup: . Can't wait for the video!

Its not a fedora u f*ck

i saw this from a ny times reporter... supposedly jake and bcoop are feuding over competing leonard bernstein biopics?! 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Insanity Is Subjective’: Lady Gaga and Jake Gyllenhaal Dive Deep Into Losing Themselves in Roles.

Read the Full interview here: https://variety.com/2022/film/actors/lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-jake-gyllenhaal-guilty-actors-on-actors-1235162939/

Here's the video:

She looks amazing and the entire interview is a TREAT! 

I will not watch House of Gucci

• CyanLights changed the title to Gaga and Jake Full Video Interview for Variety
Kim Petrus

Reading these comments while listening to All Too Well (10 minutes version) in the Parisian subway and it couldn’t be more iconic :cryga:

Not even 2 minutes into the interview and I've already found out that she is Italian American. Did you, guys, know?

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I howled 

:staymad::sis:

Excuse me, but why does Bradley look so *thick* in those pictures? :giveup:

ok the "100 people in a room" this era HAS to be "I studied Stanislavski, I went to Circle in the Square"

31 minutes ago, boldfinger said:

i saw this from a ny times reporter... supposedly jake and bcoop are feuding over competing leonard bernstein biopics?! 

Bradley and Jake were both trying to get the rights to make a Bernstein biopic a few years ago, and the estate ended up granting the music rights to Bradley. Jake ended up dropping his project. I'm sure the "feud" part is a jokey, these things happen

Bradley's "Maestro" comes out later this year!

Archived