Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele's dates at Caesar’s Palace filled in by Keith Urban

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Adele canceled 13 weekends in a row at Caesar’s Palace and said they’d be rescheduled. Not any time soon.
Keith Urban has filled in two of her weekends, March 25th and 26th, and April 1st and 2nd.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bonkers

I only read the title of the thread so I might have missed something.  But if Adele is dating people while she's in Vegas - why is she wasting her time with a married man?  Obviously Nicole is going to find out about it and it's not going to work.  I guess she's doing it to write her next song, but it just seems like a massive waste of time to me.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

CooterFritter

I would literally cry if I walked in yearning for Adele and got some random person’s uncle.

sarcamstic
21 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I only read the title of the thread so I might have missed something.  But if Adele is dating people while she's in Vegas - why is she wasting her time with a married man?  Obviously Nicole is going to find out about it and it's not going to work.  I guess she's doing it to write her next song, but it just seems like a massive waste of time to me.

huh? :partysick:

all this says is that adele’s cancelled shows were replaced by keith urban lol :laughga:

flying like 1000 birds

Bonkers
16 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

huh? :partysick:

all this says is that adele’s cancelled shows were replaced by keith urban lol :laughga:

u must not know bout me

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

EGOT2027

wait she cancelled 13 weekends? i didn’t realize she cancelled the entire residency i thought they just weren’t quite ready to start

HuffsAhoy

Not a bad replacement! Keith is a great singer and from an era of country that wasn't mind numbingliny nauseating 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived