MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket is on track to hit the moon

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Chromatislaps

I love the innuendo :huntyga:

Rocket 9 can hit a moon 

peach satisfying GIF

Edited by Chromatislaps
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
Healed My Heart

I -- why? Why do we just let rich people f*ck with this stuff?

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Thanks 1
Sneaky Oliver

It's all part of miss XCX's Crash promo campaign

Crash.jpg?w=700&ssl=1

is it spiritual enlightenment or am I just over everything?
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
Economy
1 hour ago, iku iku iku said:

Crash? Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

59 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I -- why? Why do we just let rich people f*ck with this stuff?

I mean i presume there must be some kind of reason. No one sends a rocket crashing just cuz they feel like it :laughga:

Healed My Heart
44 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean i presume there must be some kind of reason. No one sends a rocket crashing just cuz they feel like it :laughga:

According to the article there is no good reason. It's an accident because it didn't work the way it was supposed to. 

"[This was] the first time the rocket’s second stage couldn’t use the Earth’s atmosphere to deorbit itself, a tactic regularly used to reduce space debris."

This is a PR attempt to convince people it isn't a bad thing to crash their sh*t into the moon.

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Like 1
sarcamstic

great, more space junk :neyde: except now it’s just gonna sit on the surface of the moon

bookmark me for when the rich start using the moon as a dump :toofunny:

flying like 1000 birds
JohnWayne92

Suddenly the moon is forced out of place, tides begin changing on earth, chaos ensues. 

• LMAO 1
Funkymonkey

Maybe off topic but recently I warched Interstellar again and Im reaaaally really intruiged by space etc 

does anybody know if there are special missions going on atm in space? What is a good website to read about current space missions etc?

• Like 1
Economy
4 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

According to the article there is no good reason. It's an accident because it didn't work the way it was supposed to. 

"[This was] the first time the rocket’s second stage couldn’t use the Earth’s atmosphere to deorbit itself, a tactic regularly used to reduce space debris."

This is a PR attempt to convince people it isn't a bad thing to crash their sh*t into the moon.

So there literally is a reason then. Something that didnt work the way it was supposed to

What i find odd tho is how could they course correct it to the moon but not back down to earth? Or im missing something :huh:

Economy
3 hours ago, sarcamstic said:

great, more space junk :neyde: except now it’s just gonna sit on the surface of the moon

bookmark me for when the rich start using the moon as a dump :toofunny:

Omg i can see long term issues from that. If enough mass was transported there it would affect its orbit balance :flop:

Tho it would require A LOT of garbage aha

• Like 1
Economy
2 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Maybe off topic but recently I warched Interstellar again and Im reaaaally really intruiged by space etc 

does anybody know if there are special missions going on atm in space? What is a good website to read about current space missions etc?

Well the new web telescope is pretty much the most exciting thing atm tho theres always projects going on

I dunno about official sites maybe someone else can help u there but i think theres plans to send probes to Titan and Europa for more study for example.

They are also actively searching for planet X (also known as planet 9) which would he so cool if they found it (assuming it does indeed exist)

• Thanks 1