Jump to content
celeb

Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Gives the Gays Everything they want


Featured Posts

Damon

cute underwear buts if it's not music then the gays are not satisfied at all, thanks for trying anyways n.n

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

If I have a grindr hook up and the hole comes wearing this?...yeah it's the door for him...IMMEDIATLY.

ab3af666c6d65a9ad1b6c9aec820a9569c98ee64

Edited by dit
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
papergangster
5 minutes ago, dit said:

If I have a grindr hook up and the hole comes wearing this?...yeah it's the door for him...IMMEDIATLY.

ab3af666c6d65a9ad1b6c9aec820a9569c98ee64

You seem fun 

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
9 minutes ago, dit said:

If I have a grindr hook up and the hole comes wearing this?...yeah it's the door for him...IMMEDIATLY.

ab3af666c6d65a9ad1b6c9aec820a9569c98ee64

THE HOLE?! :sharon::sharon:

"I'm just a hole sir" 

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH

this is just stuff gay people wear to clubs :partysick:

nothing new, nothing changed :partysick:

can probs get this and more for cheaper anywhere else gay :partysick:

edit: ignore everything i said, this stuff is actually so cheap omg :bradley: grab it girlies!! miss riri did that :applause:

edit 2: ignore the previous edit, the cheap prices are for memberships only :madge: DON'T grab it girlies!! miss riri did NOT do that :madge:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo

Omg y’all can laugh all you want but I’m buying this!!!!! :pawsup:

 

97946907-ED89-4-D28-8-B41-D7-DF8-A75-DC0
 

**see spoiler for more 

Spoiler

F9199-D7-F-9-BDE-444-F-8-B01-3-EAEDC626-

 

Hottie Detector
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
29 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Omg y’all can laugh all you want but I’m buying this!!!!! :pawsup:

 

97946907-ED89-4-D28-8-B41-D7-DF8-A75-DC0
 

**see spoiler for more 

  Hide contents

F9199-D7-F-9-BDE-444-F-8-B01-3-EAEDC626-

 

The guy or the clothes?

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

The guy or the clothes?

The clothes lol that’s why I put it in the spoiler because I dot want I get in trouble :billie:

Hottie Detector
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady JarJar
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

this is just stuff gay people wear to clubs :partysick:

nothing new, nothing changed :partysick:

can probs get this and more for cheaper anywhere else gay :partysick:

edit: ignore everything i said, this stuff is actually so cheap omg :bradley: grab it girlies!! miss riri did that :applause:

edit 2: ignore the previous edit, the cheap prices are for memberships only :madge: DON'T grab it girlies!! miss riri did NOT do that :madge:

the way this was a rollercoaster :ladyhaha:

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
2 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

the way this was a rollercoaster :ladyhaha:

i had to take a nap after that :madge:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
HausOfAntonio

The gays really have low standards if this is everything they want :laughga:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
pachinko
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Omg y’all can laugh all you want but I’m buying this!!!!! :pawsup:

 

97946907-ED89-4-D28-8-B41-D7-DF8-A75-DC0
 

**see spoiler for more 

  Hide contents

F9199-D7-F-9-BDE-444-F-8-B01-3-EAEDC626-

 

I want this but too expensive!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...