đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye demands final approval on Netflix doc based on his life

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
3 hours ago, edgy said:

i hate that i'm going to have to defend kanye, but i don't think it's pretentious or narcissistic to want control of anything that uses your life and image for capital gain.

:iamfair:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

13 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

I low-key wish Netflix allowed him to edit it, released his version and then a couple of weeks later released their version just to see how much he edited / cut out :creepflop:

kanye west laughing GIF

enissa11

meanwhile gaga unaware of what they did with five foot two documentary, she did't even watch it when she assisted to the premiere lol, that's trusting your artistic collaborators and being confident in who you are.

Mad Architect of Light

pachinko
6 hours ago, edgy said:

i hate that i'm going to have to defend kanye, but i don't think it's pretentious or narcissistic to want control of anything that uses your life and image for capital gain.

that said, either way, i won't be watching :vegas:

What if we watch it together :hug:

15 hours ago, pachinko said:

What if we watch it together :hug:

If you can get your hands on a time travel machine and bring back the old Kanye, then I'll reconsider. :vegas:

Agunimon

What's up with the criticisms? People straight up sue for defamation of character and is he not a producer or something? Why is it so wrong that someone wants to have some control over a narrative about them?

Archived