💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye demands final approval on Netflix doc based on his life

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

tylerjs

Lol imagine thinking you have any right to do this. You’re a public figure. His threatening tone is hilarious, too. Like ok what are you gonna do about it? Post another skinned monkey on IG? Gimme a break

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

jacs vs looser

I low-key wish Netflix allowed him to edit it, released his version and then a couple of weeks later released their version just to see how much he edited / cut out :creepflop:

PartySick

On one hand, I don't think it's outrageous to want a hand in what does and doesn't go into your own biopic

On the other, the dude's a raging narcissist and he's got the wrong energy in this post :laughga:

đŸ–€

hmm well they could have made it without him being a producer but they wouldn't have had access to the same private material. idk to me it depends on the contract between them lol

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

I low-key wish Netflix allowed him to edit it, released his version and then a couple of weeks later released their version just to see how much he edited / cut out :creepflop:

Lmfao plz let this happen :lmao:

TimisaMonster

The narcissism is rivaling that of Trump's but i think Kanye takes the crown 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Silla Ye, thinking his image is his to control lmao. What the world thanks of him is for the public to decide lol

Roughhouse Dandy

If he's a producer, it is about him, and it is using footage he shot and provided... I don't see why he's in the wrong for wanting final approval. Unless he signed a contract giving that right away, he should be able to say what makes the final cut. 

Either way this shake out, I'm excited for the documentary to finally come out!

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.

i hate that i'm going to have to defend kanye, but i don't think it's pretentious or narcissistic to want control of anything that uses your life and image for capital gain.

that said, either way, i won't be watching :vegas:

Archived