💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rolling Stone: Gaga Most Stylish FEMALE MUSICIAN

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

why are y'all shocked at lil nas being number 1 when his red carpet appearances are some of the most boldest and talked about? :partysick:

like can y'all name more than 5 mainstream male artists who are actually willing to break the mold and stand out like nas does? :partysick:

hpl207so_lil-nas_625x300_14_September_21

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

i would love to see Bad Bunny here instead of Harry tbh 

also, BTS really look great and i love their fashion (especially Jimin's :giveup:)

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it could've been worse, i guess, but is this list just counting 2021? i'm assuming it's just 2021...

her UK HoG premier look alone eclipsed everything in Lil Nas's career

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

bionic
11 minutes ago, Meat said:

Rolling Stone magazine complied a list of the 25 most stylish musicians in the world right now. The results were decided by industry experts ranging from Balenciaga’s head designer Olivier Rousteing to costume designer and stylist Ella Emhoff (you might know her as VP Kamala Harris’ daughter) 

The Top 5:

1. Lil Nax X

RS-Style_OnlineArt.jpg?w=1024

2. Lady Gaga

RS-Style_OnlineArt2.jpg?w=1024

3. Cardi B

RS-Style_OnlineArt3.jpg?w=1024

4. BTS

RS-Style_OnlineArt4.jpg?w=1024

5. Harry Styles 

RS-Style_OnlineArt5.jpg?w=1024

Other female musicians in the list include Rihanna, Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Solange, Beyoncé, Lizzo, Rosalía, Grimes, Rina Sawayama and others.

Did they choose that pic of Harry? lol

buy bionic

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, NATAH said:

why are y'all shocked at lil nas being number 1 when his red carpet appearances are some of the most boldest and talked about? :partysick:

like can y'all name more than 5 mainstream male artists who are actually willing to break the mold and stand out like nas does? :partysick:

Oh absolutely, he's everything and more my question was him being above Gaga, but yeah him being a POC and Breaking barriers and records matters the most. So now I can see.

I will not watch House of Gucci

3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

I agree with your point but the image you used isn’t the best example. The media clearly pointed out that his Met Gala look was a rehash of Gaga’s presentation from 2019. He did the same Russian doll concept only a year later :billie:

DelusionalGaga

Instead of Lil Nas I would like everyone to focus on the real enemy here, Harry Style, who at all times is dressed like a grandma

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

I agree with your point but the image you used isn’t the best example. The media clearly pointed out that his Met Gala look was a rehash of Gaga’s presentation from 2019. He did the same Russian doll concept only a year later :billie:

i think it's a great example to show he's one of the only men willing to try :partysick:

mother, what must i do?

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

* wears a bold look once * 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

* wears a bold look once * 

google image search "lil nas x 2021" :billie:

mother, what must i do?

RAYA.core

Haus of Gaga fashion lists for days :firega:

╰☆╼𝙾𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. đ™»đš’đšŸđšŽ 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚱𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╼JOINED November 25 2011

this list is weird. doja should not be below lizzo and beyonce, and I'm surprised that billie isn't on here at all. she's not like top 10 but tbf she is pretty well known for her style and had a few major fashion moments in 2021.

RebeldeFaith

BTS, Harry Styles and Lil Nas above Rihanna must be a joke. Right? :fail:

Something something idk

Archived