šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

I think Lina is/was Russian, she looks like one and I think that's russian name. How is it impossible to find out her real name, or was it only ''morgana'' stage name? Someone should ask Perez on twitter, what he knows, he hates Gaga now so he might spill it.

FreePalestine

Redstreak

Have we come up with anything new since this morning cult busting team?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Kinda off topic but what parts of Wunderland does Gaga actually sing? Because i think they sound really alike, i can never tell. Gaga's gotta be those scream/moans at the end, right?

Maybe Morgana Decelsloidfjdijrfejr or however you spell it.. is Lina's real name. ;) :popcorn:

Kinda off topic but what parts of Wunderland does Gaga actually sing? Because i think they sound really alike, i can never tell. Gaga's gotta be those scream/moans at the end, right?

Maybe Morgana Decelsloidfjdijrfejr or however you spell it.. is Lina's real name. ;) :popcorn:

Nearly all of the backing vocals and around 2.15 to 2.40, there's other parts at the start but they sing them together so it's hard to tell when they stop/start

MrFameKills

Well since that Brazilian fan was the first one to mention this Morgana -alter-ego couldnt explain anything, it's fake. :cry:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Marry The Glory

Wow. This is the first time I hear about Lina Morgana and all this illuminati, sacrifice, and ritual stuff relating to her is so creepy and interesting! :popcorn:

I have no idea what any of this means. All I picked up on was that a fan asked about her alter egos on ARTPOP, Candy and Jo made the cut, and Morgana is an alter ego from TFM we never knew about?

What about this is creepy/illuminati? SOMEONE HELP!!!!

• 4 months later...